What happens when you talk crap because you're a BR100

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AdamRah, Apr 11, 2014.

1. kadney

Dat trash. :eek:
  2. BengalTiger

3. PrimePriest

Oh SMG Infil. Very skill, such MLG, wow.
    If you put your video on a pizza, people would complain there's too much cheese.
    • Up x 2
  4. SuperMedicated

Also the only BR100 talking crap is him, if he even is br100 at all
  5. Caserion

I was expecting a BR100 talking crap because he's such a pro, and then you taking revenge on that... But all i saw was you killing a BR100 that was just playing the game while putting consistent laught tracks in the background likes he's such a huge failure for not being MLG pro.
  6. AdamRah

we have a famous rivalry on ceres, i forgot the other servers besides miller don't know about it, he was talking **** on reddit about TR (even tho im vs) and he said all sorts of crap about peoples religon so i ***** him
  7. Liberty

People tend to think that a low BR killing a BR 100 is like some random dude blocking an NBA player's shot in a 1 v 1, when it reality, its more like blocking the shot of a season ticket holder. While they are familiar with the game, that doesn't necessarily (and usually) directly translate into skill.

You have to figure, BR 100 is nothing more than a time gated milestone. Pretty much anything and everything you do in game nets you the XP needed to get there. From just randomly popping sensor darts in a crowded area to standing there chain reviving the same dude who refuses to respawn, to sitting in the drivers seat of a sundy while gunners shell a spawnroom, earning you XP.
  8. Pirbi

I'm a BR100 but get stuck on map duty a lot. So I get killed while looking at the map a lot. This gives my opponent a free kill and gives me an idea of where to set the waypoint :D
  9. iller

Stalker Cloak is SWAG in this regard. It's 99% trollsuit only, but when you want to AFK the other 1%, it's unpara`lel'd
  10. Amouris

Yes god forbid we spend time or money on something we enjoy doing.
  11. JustARandomNobody

All BR really indicates is how much time they have played. Contrary to popular belief many people spend huge amounts of time in a specific game and still suck at it. Time invested only helps so much, some people are just naturally unskilled or have mental/physical defects and/or injuries that handicap them.
  12. Nocturnal7x

Dat KDR would be amazing.