Connery - [NE0N] NeonGrind 18+

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Flickory, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Flickory

;) Don't thank me yet, look out for the details on the next one due the end of this month / early May!
  2. Klondor

NEON Grind changed the way i look at my gameplay. Their dedication to the fight for the republic is worthy of a Super-duper-mongo sub-sandwich.

On a more serious note: Playing with NEON has been an absolute blast, i've learned things that i never thought even worked in planetside 2 because of this amazing bunch. I am glad i joined them and not some half-arsed outfit that only ghost caps.
    Vanu zealots and Conglomerate rebels beware, NEON has your number. >:)
  3. NeOn

You built me from the ground up eh? BULL! Everytime I see you guys ingame I laugh. I want my royalties. :cool:

Good guys to fight for sure though!
  4. Flickory

You have good taste.
    NEON was taken though ;P
  5. Flickory

We did some hard work tonight training, attempting and applying ourselves. Some hilarious fails and epic wins, a good night NE0N!

6. Flickory

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

We took on Indar tonight for the last few hours. Some good tanking :)
  7. Flickory

April 8th 2014
    [NE0N] Patch Notes

This week’s Leader meeting is going to bring about change and a unambiguous direction for the outfit. We are
    going to be defined by our versatility, reliability and execution, loved and hated by outfits across all factions, with
    changes to how we operate at any time and the standard of play and participation [NE0N] brings to the fight.
  8. Flickory

We're doing some Gaurd training atm - refining our Bio Lab strategy, it was excellent before, but now it's looking very tight!
  9. Patroclusx

(Cik) is looking for 12v12 or 24v24 scrims please let me know if yall would be interested in setting something up!
  10. Flickory

1 year anniversary for [NE0N] :)
  11. OneScoop

I just gotta say, join NEON, our medics heal!
    • Up x 2
  12. Flickory

April 15th 2014
    [NE0N] Patch Notes

Last week the outfit leadership made the commitment to recreating [NE0N].

We have the conviction and the audacity in believing we can be one of the best outfits in the game, and we are now following through on the execution - this week we focus on what is happening outside of the Planetside 2 client, down to the withered limbs and corroded subcultures that are not going to facilitate the change we are fighting for.
  13. Flickory

Some fierce fun incoming this weekend >:)
  14. Flickory

Excellent OP and performance from NE0N. We picked the ****tiest fights tonight and still came back grinning like a bunch of idiots.
  15. M2_Bradley

So is if one is just a few years underage...Does that mean he/she may not join?
  16. Flickory

17. Flickory

April 22nd 2014
    [NE0N] Patch Notes

This week in Planetside 2 Leader meeting, we burn down Half-*** Town and dance in the ashes.

Starting with Leadership - We are done with making mistakes. We will be making everyone more accountable in terms
    of how they fit in the progress of the outfit as an organism. In order to prevent these mistakes, we’re going to interfere
    more - every division, every event and every facet is necessary to make this outfit as a whole complete.
  18. Flickory

Last night we asserted our Dominance as the Guard Division.
    Another casual OP Friday, come check us out - neongrind.com

[IMG]
  19. Flickory

Editing our stuff. New relevant post will be up soon! :D
  20. Flickory