Cant see current capture time because of missons?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by terranhawk, Mar 31, 2014.

1. terranhawk

Why i cant see on top of the minimap the current capture timer if that base is not a mission? why if im capturing a base that is not a mission i only see new mission capture x 1000 meters? any way to change this?
  2. Fubbles

There is no way to change it currently (that I can tell anyway). This seems to be a pretty big oversight with the mission system being implemented and is quite annoying to deal with. I don't see why the mission status has to override the local base capture timer when the timer can be a crucial piece of information (like stopping a coordinated last ditch max crash long enough for the base to flip).
  3. Smagjus

This is intended. Hopefully this will change in the future but there are no plans to do so, yet.
  4. terranhawk

thanks for the quick reply
  5. JorgeSarcos

Yes, get out of the squad or else ask your lead to stay on place until base is taken.
  6. oberchingus

Yes, hiding vital information like base capture timer and capture point ownership is all part of the master plan!
    • Up x 1
  7. Sliced

It would be good if they had it above the base capture time.
    This reminds me of the time when making your mini map bigger would also hide the base capture time.
    Hopefully they fix it.