Anyone else geting shakey?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Deciet01, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Deciet01

Hey all,
    I'm using the Parallax and 12x scope and after the most recent patch I started getting very rapid shaking when sighting through my scope. I found that It depends on what ground I am standing on. Like if I move a few feet to one side the shaking may stop but its intermittent. Just curious if anyone else is getting this? Im playing with all settings on ultra btw and haven't tried changing the settings to see if it has any effect.

Cheers
    • Up x 2
  2. MajiinBuu

I've had it too, with most of my weapons.
    If you are on an incline, or maybe you're wall-walking and you ADS, you will get shakey sights. I've even had it on reflex sights.
  3. Deciet01

Gotcha. That's too bad, but nice to know its not just my rig messing with me. Ill post to the devs later and see what they say.
  4. Mustarde

I really began noticing this today. Any slight incline, or irregular surface and my parkinson's kicks right back in... competing with my emphysema for reasons why it's a miracle my guy can hit the broad side of a barn, much less a few pixels moving 150m away while adjusting for bullet drop and unpredictable motion.

Grrr
  5. Deciet01

Yup this is exactly what I'm getting too. I really hope they can figure out a fix it's quite frustrating when you find an awesome place to snipe from and you fricken cant because its like your in an earthquake!
  6. Flash Hardwood

7. Reavx

This has been in since they removed the jumping and ADS... a side effect I am guessing...
    I snipe alot from weird places so it affects me often however I have learned to just deal with it there is usually a ''flat' place nearby its a case of finding it.

Pain in the *** but oh well.
  8. Deciet01

Gotcha. Yea it is quite the pain but like you said I'm just finding ways to deal. Would be nice if they tweaked it though haha
  9. iller

Just what we needed, more reasons for Sniping to be useless
  10. Deciet01

I dunno, it not class breaking by any means but it certainly doesn't help if you have to move from your sweet spot just to deal with a bug. It would really really be cool to see this addressed sometime soon.
  11. starlinvf

Its also an indication of you being on terrain that infantry originally didn't have traction on. I've also noticed a while that they added a new running animation on those stepper inclines, so this is probably tied back to those states.
  12. Deciet01

I've been testing it on different slopes and it's not just the steep stuff where this happens, although it is more common. But even just a slight incline on say a rock or something can make it vibrate to hell. That's interesting about the animations though, i had no idea. Its funny too that it only shakes when your lined up through your sights and not when your zoomed out.