Does it always disconnect this much after a "patch"?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Llamar, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Llamar

I've disconnected twice in probably 20 minutes and I just pulled a vehicle both times (this wouldn't be that bad if TR actually owned territory and I could get more than 2 resources a tick). I rarely play right after a patch, I'm usually on 6-7 hours after the patch. So is this normal right after a patch? Because if it is, I'm definitely going to stick to my regular routine and avoid this time like the black plague.
  2. Wecomeinpeace

No, usually we get invincible players and other gamebreaking bugs.

:p
    • Up x 1
  3. Copasetic

UPGRADE NOW!

Patch days are always pretty iffy. I'd post a gif of a certain washing machine meeting a brick that has some relevance, but last time I did that I got warned. I dunno, sometimes things go smoothly, sometimes they don't. That's the nature of weekly patches.

UPGRADE NOW!
    • Up x 2
  4. PlatoonLeaderG

The game will be unplayable for a while,try do something else until they fix it.I thought players will be used to having 2-3 day game breaking bugs each week.
    At least now we have the ads :D thanks SOE
  5. Dante02

This is getting annoying. Four disconnects in 1.5 hrs of play.
  6. Aerensiniac

Oh dont worry, its a lot worse with SOE.
    A new patch comes and the game is unplayable for the next 2 months because they "dont have the time" to fix the bugs that ruin game play.
    Because installing a new spam system to advertise overpriced 0 value **** subscriptions is more important than testing the mess they put into the live game, and they wonder why their population is decreasing/stagnating.

I came back after like a half year, was all positive about changes and stability, started to look like an actual ******* game and suddenly we are right back to square one: The so called "devs" at SOE patched and the game is unplayable right off the bat due to constant crashes and disconnects.