I guess NC isn't OP anymore...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DashRendar, Mar 26, 2014.

1. DashRendar

I've gradually seen the global NC overpop problem balance itself over time and I am now seeing TR have overpop sometimes on Waterson as well as Ceres, and Mattherson still has the VS overpop thing going on. Only issue I can see is that VS seems pretty underpop as a whole with the exception of the enigma that is Mattherson. NC doesn't win every alert anymore either. Just seems like the game is balancing out except for VS being underpop. Just seems a lot like TR went to NC for a while then slowly trickled back to TR.

Thoughts?
    • Up x 6
  2. Devrailis

NC is still the most handsome, manly, sexy faction for real men (and cute girls).

Nothing will ever take that away from us.

Spandex is a crutch, take it away and you have nothing!
    • Up x 4
  3. ShiftedMotive

I guess we all know where the cute boys are at.
    • Up x 2
  4. cruczi

Since NC have no Spandex, NC have nothing. :eek:
  5. Devrailis

We have:

The MANGuard
    The Phoenix
    The BAWS SAW
    The Gauss Rifle
    The NC MAX MASTER RACE
    The JackHammer

Our MANites >>> your nanites
    • Up x 10
  6. EmmettLBrown

I'm going to miss those QQ threads about how the NC are way OP. They were always good for a laugh (especially from TR posters).
    • Up x 4
  7. cruczi

I like it when people talk like they belong to a faction, when it is actually their in-game character that belongs to the faction.
    • Up x 1
  8. Devrailis

NC Freedom transcends the silly boundaries imposed by your monitor.
    • Up x 12
  9. cruczi

Perhaps that applies to your monitor. My monitor can handle the might of TR and the spandex of VS as well :p
  10. Halcyon

Connery is still run by the VS.
    TR is constantly the underdog and the NC come in 2nd.
    • Up x 2
  11. Trudriban

Perhaps the 4th factioners realised we're about as organized as the guys in charge of PR over at EA. Either way, less dumdums standing in between me and the enemy, more dakka into spandex-clad bumbums

you missed a golden opportunity there Dev
    • Up x 4
  12. BadAsElite

Flavour of the month syndrome.
    When people hear faction Y is recieving X amount of buff's, they flock to it like it's unconscious drunk college girls lol.
    • Up x 1
  13. Critic

Actually after the last patch TR is now OP
  14. iMartyr

Fourth faction prepping for the new hyped TR stuffs
    • Up x 4
  15. Critic

I find it disgusting that I have to unload entire extended mags into a TR player now and yet they kill me in on or two shots with anything. It's pretty obvious what actually transpires according to the complaints on this board and frankly I think it stinks.
  16. DevDevBooday

The changes TR are recieving arent even buffs, they are literally just bringing it in line with the other factions stuff and giving us higher rate of fire gear which should have been there since the beginning.

Though you are right, knowing SOE their 'balancing' will quickly turn into TR super race, then get nerfed back into the ground within a month.

SOE seems to employ 'pendulum balancing' and this rebalance is just going to send the pendulum of OPness flying back the TRs way rather than in the middle.

TR will be FOTM again, even if its gear is balanced and not OP purely because we are getting the most fixes. People are starving for something different, which TR will be providing.
    • Up x 1
  17. KnightCole

Well, the Pop is only balancing out cuz people are gearing up for the new TR FoTM and TR OP NERF DEM NAO threads...duh....

NC was never OP, TR was never UP...I feel some pity for VS, they suck...but yeah.

NC rocks, TR is Boring to play, no doubt, but they are fine faction. VS have spandex and aim bots...thats it.
    • Up x 1
  18. DashRendar

[IMG]
    • Up x 9
  19. KnightCole

Any Liberator pilot would be smiling to see a group of guys bunched up together that closely in game =D
    • Up x 1
  20. Cirevam

No, we have khakis and turtlenecks.

Nothing at all, nothing at all... stupid sexy Vanu ):

To actually answer your inquiry, Dash, I've noticed that TR pop is catching up to NC but VS are still way low. They were at 25% the other day. Sad times for purple people.