[Guide] Infantry Fury

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by bulletchaser666, Mar 21, 2014.

1. bulletchaser666

So I'm sure everyone has been caught in a tight spot when some unfriendly air showed up to ruin that great push your pug squad executed rather well.

I've been away for awhile but i keep noticing plenty of rage still on airborne's, as well as i just would like to share some interesting storys and tips about running Heavy infantry AA on the fly.

Feel more than welcome to put in your two certs on this topic.

~So i'm leading a pug squad about 9 strong roaming amerish in a rather lazy but balanced flash mob, we roll up to some outpost met with a decent group of defenders roaming the same as us. By now we've setup and held ground for about 5 min trying to end the inifnite rez going on in the corner, So we stack 4 up and push the left and as we run up and stack at the door, Wandering Ace decides to fly by and end that rather difficult push, so we respawn nearest base and load back up knowing that ace will be back in a couple to check for free kills, so we roll back up to this outpost and it was alot harder to get setup we ended up on a hill with a tree taking pot shots at each other (this went on for awhile) but i knew that ace would be back around next time he checked the map for activity so i took +1 with me off to the side under a tree, So this ace comes flying in rockets hot, me and my friend drop dumb fires at him and both hardly miss but he saw them fly by and immediately rotated 90 and opened up with the rotary. So now me and my friend are working around this tree as heavys with flak and resist just bleeding bullets at this guy. Eventually our medic got the team back up and we focused him to the ground with small arms and sloppy rockets.

But i find that in most rage threads this is the kind of situation that the OP is talking about, sometimes it's large scale and that takes alittle more teamwork than survival skills. But mostly i'd just like to express the invaluable ability of a LMG to push off or straight kill ESF's.

As well as some interesting storys about how you oveercame the odds, even if you got TK'd by that damn harraser again right after.
  2. Cromell

Stealing ESF kills with LMGs is fun fun fun. Nailing a bastard with dumbfire rocket also increases ****** by several meters and sometimes creates rather amusing rage tells from pilots... ;D And it's not that hard especially when 3 out of 4 pilots will hover for at least a moment to line up their shots.

When running a squad, NEVER dismiss the potential of focused fire. If there's an ESF, harasser or a MAX giving you hard time, take every chance to fire upon it with your teammates and watch how ther health points melt in a matter of seconds.