The Infiltraitor Class

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DandaNgsan, Mar 20, 2014.

1. DandaNgsan

has been nerfed and are now forced to run with the zerg. I thought this was a game where you could do whatever you want. I've had a sub since the beginning, bought all the xp boost and bought all the new items when they came out. This mini map on the death screen kills your ability to be stealthy. I like this game still but not enough to put anymore money into it. Camping vehicle terminals works real good when you want to stop enemies from bringing new vehicles into the next base up but I guess soe doesn't want people to do that anymore. I'm very sad now.
  2. GeneralPeragorn

The map is pretty much fine, yeah, it's a bit of a crutch, but not that much. Unless you're really close to them, it doesn't matter because they probably won't bother hunting for you, and if you are that close, they already know where you are.
    • Up x 1
  3. DandaNgsan

I'm so close that they can turn around and see me right away.
  4. DandaNgsan

also when I snipe there's not that many places for me to hide.
  5. Akeita

This is infiltraitor class, of course it must be nerf, bloody traitor, had nothing to do with infiltrator.
  6. Thpthpthp

If you stay in 1 place long enough for someone you've killed to see your location then come back to ambush you, you're doing it wrong.
  7. Monkeydmomo

I guess you can't perch yourself in your nest anymore :-(
  8. Phyr

Just because you can do whatever you want, doesn't mean it's going to be effective. I could run a 12x scope in CQC, but that doesn't mean it'll work very well.
  9. Rift23

Forget sniping, get a commissioner/stalker cloak and troll to your heart's content.