Has anyone else noticed...

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Lioren, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Lioren

...an increased delay between when you press f (or whatever key you have it bound to) and when the cloak activates/deactivates? Likewise, has anyone else noticed an increased delay between when the cloak deactivates and when you can fire? Lastly, has anyone else had an issue with being unable to fire at all after decloaking (recloaking/decloaking tends to fix this)?

I've noticed/experienced all three with both hunter cloak and stalker cloak, and I am not sure if the first two were intentional changes (announced or unannounced). As for the first two, I highly doubt it is lag, as I typically have <100 ping (when these things occur) and have not really encountered the lag spikes others have mentioned.

Thoughts and/or observations?
    • Up x 1
  2. Rohxer

Not I.

And just last night an enemy infiltrator thought I was using hacks to fire while cloaked (does that even exist? lol) as he did not see me uncloak before I fired.
  3. Trilateral

Has anyone noticed that sometimes the foam in my latte looks just like a panda nursing a baby chimpanzee? I have noticed this on MULTIPLE occasions.

Coincidence? I think not.
    • Up x 1
  4. cruczi

5. Lioren

I get the same thing too on occasion, though the chimpanzee certainly isn't nursing...

Besides, everyone knows that Papa Vanu's official beverage is an intravenous infusion of Modafinil and Adderall.

:)
  6. MajiinBuu

I've noticed delays when cloaking.
    When you cloak while reloading you will often not cloak, which gets me killed a lot
  7. Rohxer

Follow-up to my post saying I haven't noticed any new delay ...

I just realized you can see the speed of firing after cloaking in this video I posted in a completely different thread on the main forums that was asking "do you taunt your enemy?" I replied to that thread with this video I took last night about what happens to tea-baggers...

Anyway, it also happens to do a good job of showing the normal delay was still active last night. This was just my normal running around; I wasn't specifically testing this, but it looks fine to me.

8. Lioren

With the delay I've been experiencing I would have been right on top of the medic before firing, and probably would have run right through him before I had hit him enough to kill him.
  9. Rohxer

Sounds like something with your client or connection then; if it was a sever change I'd assume that everyone would be experiencing it.
  10. Lioren

I'll try reinstalling the client. I doubt it's my connection, as I'm usually at less than 100 ping. Hopefully that'll help.