Aruamium medal certs is bugged

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Assblast, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Assblast

I earned a auraxium medal for Jaguar carbine on the woodman sever at 10 :20 pm Indian standard time (i do not know what time that translates to in Europe).
    Here is what happened, i was killed instantly after earning my medal, and once i re-spawned i did not receive the 200 certs....
    Please do something, i have only kept playing with the jaguar for this bonus and it feels like i have wasted my time.
  2. Assblast

Oh sorry, the date was 3/17/ 2014,
    my characters name is beibersucksballs.
    Thanks
  3. whiteshadow2000

I had the same thing today when I auraxiumed my MX98 sniper rifle. It's a bit of a joke.

I'm pretty sure I didn't get the certs when I aruaxiumed my PDW7 too, last month. :(
  4. tastyBerryPunch

I just earned a gold medal for the decimator and I didn't get the certs for it. These kinds of bugs should really be fixed.
  5. westli

I think soe best start sorting this out and start owning ppl some certs like 200 for pissing ppl off and certs from the medals
    Cause I just get my gold medal for my decimator and guess what I dont have the certs I'm close to getting top medal for 3 weapons soon which is 600 certs and and I WANT them
  6. darkmanz55

The bug got fixed now but I wanted to ask if anyone got refunded? ( well atleast I think it got fixed )
  7. QueenVanuCeres

Nope, my 200 certifications for my medal are still missing.
    But we have to wait the next update.
    • Up x 1
  8. Fredfred

Only members get their certs.