Looking for competitive outfit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Phantom15, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Phantom15

Thread says it all, I've played lone wolf on this game for a while, honing my medic skills and would now like to join an organized outfit. I don't play excessively, about 14-20 hrs a week. i am currently about br 26. I am VERY dedicated to being the best player and medic i can be. will listen and follow orders to the letter.
    Just a side note, i generally tend to hate long sign up processes, especially ones that make it difficult for under 18 players to join. Yes i'm 16, i also have no problem being mature, or rolling with people a little rough around the edges, you know what i mean ;) If you think you have a good fit for me let me know. thank you.
  2. Swordsbane

Do you like being a Vanguard driver/gunner? Sundy driver/crew?
    1st Armor needs qualified driver/gunners

1st Armor Thread
  3. Brasidas

Head on over to the Bastards Clan website. We are probably more than a little rough around the edges, but we are masters of small unit tactics and are always looking for dedicated team players. We also regularly run combined ops with a number of other outfits as part of the UCA 1st infantry division.

We have people on throughout the week but our main sessions are Saturdays at 6:30pm PST.
  4. hawken is better

You should check out Recursion, I know that Lythca is looking for some solid infantry players.
  5. Trudeus

If by "competitive" you mean "MLG", you want [00] Recursion. If by "competitive" you mean "more serious than most", then The Bastards is a good fit, along with Hav0c and my outfit, CSTB. We're always looking for people who play as best they can, and can give advice and tips. We have by far the best Medic I've ever worked with, and I've worked with many, many great Medics. He somehow always gets us up. No one quite knows how. Age limit is 16, so no issues there. As for "long registration process", we have a site. Join it. Done. We do use Raidcall, an out-of-game voip system, so you will have to get that, but it's free and very easy to use. For more info, check out https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2...glomerate-strategy-and-tactics-bureau.151658/.
  6. Coltorl

Hey Phantom, I'm not sure of your stats, but Lythca is the guy to contact if you want a competitive, but not necessarily an MLG outfit (It's kind of a joke ATM, although ReachCast is trying their hardest and I applaud them for that, I just don't think this game is balanced around MLG well enough) Some other outfits I'd recommend posted in here, but some choose not to scour the forums, like 666, (HA)V0C and Libn (If you like flying)