Empire Quiz results? What options give you what?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AlephZed, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Tailgunner

Dammit, I unlocked it on my alt character that I rarely play. they didn't say that it's once per account! Never again will you see my money SOE, I'm so tired of getting screwed over by these guys. I know that this isn't a big deal but I have been playing SOE games since EQ1 and they have resolved ZERO of my support tickets in FIFTEEN years (and usually blame my computer for their buggy games) and this is just the slightest nudge needed to push me over the edge.
  2. Krayus_Korianis

This is what I got from this wall of idiocy.

[IMG]
  3. TheBloodEagle

You guys realize that at the end of the quiz it gives you the option to pick something else if you don't like the result?

I ended up with the MAX weapons but went for the Engine instead because I don't use MAX.
  4. kadney

Does anyone have any further information about this? Just curious. :p
  5. kadney

6. noobindo

Correct me if I'm wrong. It does not matter that I will answer. I get only one of these:
  7. EvGaXuen

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME
    Whenever i go into the game i Get the Starter Gear survey but i cant even awnser it like my cursor isnt on the screen so i cant click any of the buttons or options all it does is have the sruvey on my screen but im still controlling my character in the background theres no absolute way I can Click anything on the survey please help im so frustrated bout to uninstall this game