Looking For An Outfit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by SSRemly, Mar 11, 2014.

1. SSRemly

I play VS on Connery and would like to join an outfit. Preferably small (100 or less), 18 and older, competent player base, active players, participates in scims on PTS. Also, I play BF4 so an outfit that plays that game would be cool.
  2. VanuWarrior123

YBOK is looking for member while we are a little bit on the larger side with 700+ members we do runs squads and platoons daily. Majority of our player base is mature and knowledgeable of the game with only a few exceptions for under 18 members and are willing to help you advance as a player We have an active scrim team that works with VSVV's pro team. If interested join us @ ybokclan.shivtr.com and ts.purplesmoke.info(This is a shared teamspeak for most of the more established VS outfits on Connery so it might help you even if you decide not to join YBOK).
  3. SSRemly

700+ is a bit big for me, thanks for the heads up though, I will keep YBOK in mind.
  4. Gables

You're trying for the wrong faction. The only VS outfit that meets your criteria is Future Crew.

If you went TR or NC we have plenty of outfits that fall under what you're looking for.
  5. Lastbender

Future Crew inst the small outfit we only have lol, for example {VS} [HO5P] Hospitaller Order Of Connery, {VS} [TBOL] The Battalion Of Luperza and [VS] LIBn all of these are small outfit and the list goes on.
  6. eatcow0

HO5P is a great group, my outfit runs ops with them from time to time. S3X1 Hellz Angelz is always recruiting, but we are the largest active outfit for VS on the server and like silly things.
  7. Gables

Ho5p do seem like cool guys, as do the rest of the outfits you listed, but he was asking for a small outfit that is active with scrimming as well.
  8. SSRemly

Thanks for the input guys.

Also, the things I stated were just qualities I am looking for in an outfit, not neccisarily strict guidelines. HO5P looks like it could work, plus I see them on alot. FCRW also looks good but I am not trying to spend weeks proving myself or worrying about my stats. I think I will hit up HO5P for now.
  9. VanuWarrior123

Yea HO5P will fit you good meet everything except the 18 or over rule. Good luck hope to see you in some scrims here soon.
  10. BorialisAurora

WOW, I should have you guys on my recruitment thread sometime hahaha, thanks for the love guys!

As for your request SSRemly we do not play BF4 but a couple of our members do in other clans so if you want to squad with them go ahead and we do try for scrims in the PTS.

Anyways. have a very Hospitaller day!
  11. Lastbender