Lag lag lag

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by FrankMite, Mar 13, 2014.

1. FrankMite

After the most recent update theres lots of hit reg problems and the ping issue still hasnt been sorted out. not impressed!
    • Up x 2
  2. BloodPhox

I'm done with this lag. Will check up on planetside after further updates, but otherwise I'm out.
  3. natedycisco

FrankMite, any chance that you can tell me what your public IP address is and are you an EU player? thanks!

http://myip.sonyonline.net
  4. Shamrock

Getting 800ms spikes again on Miller, this is getting really annoying.
  5. EzioDevil

I am Waterson player and tried out an EU server (Cobalt) today and honestly I am getting better ping there than Waterson
  6. Botji

Also noticed a higher latency than normal but not to any extremes.

Usually I have 60-120ms(it wildly jumps) now it seemed to be 90-150ms and it is felt in the gameplay.. The best example I could give was a friendly infiltrator came around a corner and I shot 3-4 bullets at him because the marker didnt show up for a split second after he came into view.

It was like.. "oh crap I shot a friendly!! but yay, he didn..."*infil dies* "well crap."

Since I just shot a very short burst it was fairly obvious after the last hit that there was a delay before he died. Was also more common to get killed behind cover and boring crap like that.
  7. Pikachu

I have this ping graph open at it jumps up to 200. Usually it stays at 30. In game I I have double the ping showed in the graph, around 67. I seen on the graph I got a 700 ping spike. I get lots of 200.
  8. natedycisco

if you guys can go to myip.sonyonline.net and also traceroute results, that would help us a lot in troubleshooting game lag. thanks!
  9. GoyoElGringo

Who are you? This sounds like some sort of scam to me.
  10. natedycisco

network support from SOE. Trying to help out and collect info so we'll know what circuits you use for inbound and return traffic. Thanks!
  11. GoyoElGringo

Can a moderator verify this?
  12. Frozennukelsoforum

SOE dosnt operate with that diction set. That person Is NOT SOE.
  13. Simferion

Seriously... I connected this evening and IT'S DISGUSTING. I died in completely random ways. I'm not usually a sheetty player like I was tonight.
    Death Screen appearing even if I didn't even see the final blow, ping going to the stars...
    Hit two times, no time to react and just dead.
    And so on...
    I'm a subscriber but if the situation persists I'm take my ways....
    • Up x 1
  14. LectraWyraph

Same here, this never happened to me before, but since the update, I keep having everything slow down dramatically like the Matrix- but with all the downsides of slowing down time with none of the benefits, then suddenly skip ahead, getting me killed all the time, and having enemies everywhere teleport around me.
  15. Lysten

My ping seems to be fine but since last update the game is hitching like mad. Makes it unplayable. Also turrets and vehicles are not rendering correctly. Depending the angle you look at them , pieces of them just don't render at all.
  16. Ravenwolf Foxtrack

on connery, in socal, using verizon for ISP. My ping has been horrendous lately. higher than it should when it is low, and goes into the thousands (2000ms - 50000ms) while in a large fight or just at random.