[video] Mattherson vanu does what needs to be done to win, platoon lead pov, indar alert

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NeZeK, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Fantomas

Maybe later, tired of outfits for now.
  2. Negator

Tues/thurs 9 EST in our teamspeak if youd like to hang out for ops, whether your in the outfit or not.
  3. Stew360

Agree VS insane zerging ruins fight performance and fairness ...
  4. minhalexus

NC really needs more calm people to command.

Do the NC leaders don't realise that its easier to defend than offend?
    Cuz i see us losing biolabs, while most NC is assaulting a TR/VS biolab which they aren't likely to give up easily.
    Similar to the 1 stew360 posted.

Organized outfits please, I see NC zergs lose so often its not even funny.

Gonna get comm. channel today and see if i'll be heard or not.
  5. Aeflic

Standby for some trolls that you will just have to mute. We are making the push to reclaim our command comms as a faction. Something we should have done a while ago. Add Aeflic in game,
    • Up x 1
  6. Trudriban

Unfortunately I have to include myself with all those blueshirts that put themselves in the "avoid VS at all costs during alerts" boat in order to have any enjoyment in this game anymore. We never have the numbers we need when fighting the VS, among those numbers most of them are <BR20, and not a single one of those guys will decide to pull any form of AT when the first magrider of a zerg pokes it's ugly xenu face out of a hillside. I wouldn't mind being outnumbered and beaten senselessly if it weren't for the NC giving up the moment the first laser shot is fired. TR on the other hand, bunch of top lads where the friendlies will at least be there to take bullets for me
    Basically I want to lose a fight and die like this
    [IMG]
    rather than this
    [imgur took the best time to go over capacity, imagine a funny gif until I can upload it]
    [Or post your own in it's place, if you are feeling generous]

P.S. This is a challenge for all the VS leaders who want to have good fights rather than constant VS cakewalks: I will give you either 1500SC and/or head if you can give the NC a victory on primetime
  7. Trudriban

I would have considered swapping factions for my own Helm's Deep moments of epicness and maybe apply for DA or some other similar outfit, though I'm a huge fan of semi-auto weapons that require good aim between shots, and the closest I got to that is NC with low fire rate and high damage. TARs and whichever plastic water gun AR the VS has doesn't make me as happy in the pants as my Reaper in semi-auto mode with a 3.4x
  8. Arghy

You do realize that NC often has more or even world pop then VS right? Its not our fault that your entire faction is full of failures who refuse to work together haha.

Also that zerg your talking about isn't what makes the VS win, thats the idiots who aren't listening to command chat. The 12-24 guys sitting in that cap building behind you while you bash your head against the zerg are the ones that win the alert.
  9. Trudriban

That's...kinda the whole point about my post. I avoid the VS cause that 40% pop treats you guys like you have swine flu and I'd rather not be the guy in that funny gif that I totally posted
  10. Aeflic

That GIF you speak of was a heroic individual who saw through his evil and defended his friends and allies at the cost of his own life. A man may be slain by one arrow but Boromir was slain by many. SMH defend your faction or go make your DA app and join the rest of the NC and TR who go over there when **** bumps.

But respect Boromir ;p
    • Up x 1
  11. Trudriban

Thank you random stranger, though as of late things seem much more like that second gif that came late to class. Really am hoping that NC command gets its **** straightened out and the easymose hunting 4th factioners find someone else to run in the way of the bullets intended for the bad people (go TR if you are reading this 4th factioners, they need you hella more than space 'muricah)

12. Chazt

I think the real reason the vanu win on matherson EVERY ALERT is because (*cough* your broken *cough*) of the fact the terran republic refuses to fight you. We just lost another alert, because while it was a 35/35% split between NC and VS the terran who had 5 attack paths open on the vanu decided to attack us instead while the vs ghost capped solar netting them the extra 1% they needed to win. Good job TR, you know for people who always say you hate the vs you seem to do nothing but zerg the nc.
  13. OneRedBlock

Psh. Mattherson Vanu is powered by MLGswag, the tears of their enemies, and Jaamaw and Friednug's lib. True facts.
  14. Arghy

Lets also not forget how NC logs off at the slightest hint of a fight when alerts pop up. If they got 40% world pop and control 5/9 bios they will stay strong! they lose 2 bios they drop to 32% world pop then they lose a 3rd and their now at 30%.

NC is pretty much the fair weather faction of PS2 and at the slightest hint of reversals they will hit that log off button faster then you can hit M to check the world pops!
  15. Aeflic

Now that is a great response and TWO great GIFs grats :) and we are working on command. Tied the alert tonight the VS gave us a staunch defense at every bio lab. Hella fun! But command was pretty much on point.
  16. minhalexus

The problem is that many outfit/squad leads are very uncooperative.

Muting them would result in NC losing. You just have to bare with them and try to make them do the alert.
    • Up x 1