Thoughts on the death screen

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by hellomumbo369, Mar 11, 2014.

1. hellomumbo369

The death screen, in my opinion, is actually pretty damn good. I really like the ideas they are putting forth. For example how they're kitted out. However, I do not agree on how they are approaching the mini-map and kill-cam. With regards to the mini-map, instead of a straight line pointing towards the enemy, it should be a cone of maybe 120 degrees. So basically you get the approximate direction they were shooting from but nowhere near the exact location. With regards to the kill-cam, I have mixed thoughts. I do think it is necessary for inexperienced players however there should be a level cap for when the kill-cam works. Personally I think it should only work till any one of your characters is level 5. As in, if you have multiple characters and one is say level 36 but you are playing on a level 4 account, you will not receive a kill-cam upon death as you own a character over level 5. This would discourage people from simply making new characters to see if they can grab a tactical edge of others. They'd have to make a new email address and new account entirely which can be a painful process.
    • Up x 1
  2. Jokkie

Yes, I think its a great idea for lower battle ranks but once they hit a certain rank it should go away.