Woodman keeps kicking the whole server off

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Wezdor, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Wezdor

As the title says, Woodman has kicked the whole server off twice in the past half an hour. It just gives you a message "You have been disconnected from the server" and when you log back in, the server is empty.
  2. vsae

Thank god I logged off to watch some Top Gear before that
  3. Alzir

lol yea I was lucky to miss this as well thanks to some TV, but I unfortunately the connection on Miller during the evening Alert was desperate as well, although I wasn't kicked off. I think it's just best to avoid prime time on EU servers atm.
  4. Aldaris

Miller did the same thing earlier tonight.
  5. RadarX

We've had a few zones crashes which resulted in disconnecting folks. Things are running again and we do apologize for any confusion this has caused.
    • Up x 1
  6. Hiding in VR

I had this sweet sniping spot, the VS being funnelled down this narrow path with loads of targets in front of them so they weren't looking for the sniper. It was so crowded I was firing blind into smoke and still getting kills ... then "You have been disconnected from the server" :mad:
  7. Wezdor

Maybe if you stop hiding in VR then people will stop standing still in your line of sight :p
  8. Ketadine

Second class players FTW ...