Daylight Saving Time begins on 3/9/2014!

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Ashlanne, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Selerox

<Jerry Springer> Take care of yourselves, and each other. </Jerry Springer>
    • Up x 1
  2. Souleater

This will also prevent some people from losing certs if they were planning on waiting until their offline 'pool' was filled up.
  3. Amit5

A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush
    • Up x 2
  4. Alzir

If anyone like me from the UK was thinking it seems a little early in the year for this, then note that our clocks go forward at the end of month (the 30th), and not tonight.
  5. Phazaar

How peculiar...
  6. kadney

Summer time begins again. <3 We should get rid of winter time.. :p
  7. Lakora

Blasphemy n lies! Daylight Saving doesn't go into effect until the 30'th of March! I demand a recount of when it goes through.
  8. Bush82

keep your legs straight and lift with your back. optional groan for manliness.
    • Up x 2
  9. Pony Plot Lover

does this mean theres double xp this weekend?
  10. vsae

You made my day dude
    • Up x 1
  11. salembeats

ITT:

Daylight savings time.

[IMG]

(Until you realize that every single one of us owns a computer, and it generally keeps track of DST changes automatically for us)
    • Up x 2
  12. salembeats

Actually, I need to do this. Ours had been beeping a "low battery warning" for ages, so we took out the battery for now. Only problem is that we didn't have a spare 9V handy around the house, and forgot about it by the next time we went to the store.

Thanks for the reminder!
  13. salembeats

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  14. Timithos

Stop camping the spawn room.

Refuse to fire your weapons until defenders get 50% of the way to the capture point.

Fantasize that we have defensible bases with spawns so fractured, defenders pop up from 20+ doorways 360 degrees around their own base!
    • Up x 2
  15. BigBooty

They were making jokes, and I don't get why SOE posted it anyways, unless they were having a downtime the day after daylight savings or something.
    Guess you're the one who shouldn't breed.
  16. DrDude

Yeah this guy is so bitter and cynical about his fellow gamers that he couldn't even laugh at a few jokes. Take it easy, buddy. And don't make assumptions about how we grew up. Just because your life sucks doesn't mean everybody else's does.

It's okay, guy. Don't cry.
  17. chrisarn94

He said "Cheers" so he can't be that bitter
  18. dezusa

heh
  19. kadney

This thread just made me notice that europe and america has different dates for the clock change. :eek:
    In europe it's at the end of march.
  20. Lakora

I know right! Them Americans wanna be special n first with everything.