Missing WDS Rewards granted (3/7)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by d_carey, Mar 7, 2014.

1. d_carey Developer

We've completed the grants for the missing rewards for the last WDS event. If you were due an item, it should now appear as a claimable item.

Thanks for your patience while we sorted this out.
    • Up x 7
  2. Flamberge

Thank you. Received my 3-day boost about an hour ago.
  3. Aimlis

Just hit the claim button for mine but it didn't appear in my boosts.....o_O
    • Up x 1
  4. Freighter

I'm still missing my dominator title.
    • Up x 3
  5. Desann

Same here, submitted a ticket.

Although I had not spawned yet after loading in. Was still at the choose a spawn menu. I wonder if this had anything to do with it?
  6. Yuki10

where do you check or claim?
  7. Bruiserdog

Think claim is notifications my guess, nothing there or last week of wds boost.
  8. Princess Celestia

Nope, still nothing.
  9. Predatorv2

Vanu had won all three weeks WDS on Cobalt. Still i only got one notification for 1x 3 Days Boost and after i confirmed the notification, i received ... nothing ...

Great that this got "sorted out".
    • Up x 1
  10. Mormomboy

Press K in game.
  11. Jump Jets

Same here Got Notice, Confirmed Notice, Checked Boosts and no 3 day XP boost.

I think they Forgot to Attach the actual Item to the Notification.

I thought it looked a little strange b/c there's Usually a picture of the item and this time there wasn't.

Had I known there was an issue with claiming these I would have taken Screenshots to show it.

I think someone back at SOE is having a real good laugh at us. Inside joke maybe lol.
  12. Tito

no soe nothing
  13. kszyhokiller

none for me either
  14. Amit5

remember the Christmas boosts? still haven't got them....
  15. StellarHAZE

Nothing is completed, still missing my last wds week reward,
  16. CEGrif

Christmas boosts where prosieben only
  17. Dankan Gorion

LIE

Mentira ... continuo sem meu boost para VS Player de 3 dias do ultimo WDS ... e ainda continuo sem 1 Boost de TR Player do Primeiro WDS ... Comédia !!!
  18. Spyrius

Exactly same situation here!

Seems like SOE continues to live by the motto "there is no such fix that repairs more than it breaks"
  19. nallar

Exactly the same problem.
  20. Pacster

And? I'm on Cobalt and in via ProSieben. I neither got my christmas boost(the one for logging in every day)...nor did I get ANY of the 3 boosts the VS won this WDS(today I only got the notice for one of them...and that was then empty on top of it). So I'm lacking 4 boosts right now.
    The funny thing is: My NC char(and likely all other NC player on Cobalt) that never won any WDS week and which I hardly ever play, got a boost weeks ago(that I didn't accept yet).

Ridiculous...