AI-mines should OHK Max units.

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Dragonblood, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Dragonblood

(First of all I have a fully certed Max unit.....even with cosmetics.)

AI-mines should OHK Max units without flakarmor in my opinion. It might be another counter to these annoying lone roaming Max units that roam between objectives like generators to go for some easy kills.
  2. AccelPrime

[IMG]
    • Up x 12
  3. LibertyRevolution

If you want kill a max with an AI mine, drop a tank mine on it.
    • Up x 3
  4. teks

yeah, no, sorry, AI mines are very easy to spam. If they all killed maxes instantly, maxes would be owned by engineers/infils 24/7. It would be completely ridiculous.
    • Up x 1
  5. teks

I don't think that works now that explosions don't set off tank mines. Was fun though.
  6. cruczi

So 70 infantry resources should alone counter 350 infantry resources? No. /thread
    • Up x 1
  7. JesNC

Just drop 2 AI mines, that'll usually do the job.
  8. cruczi

This was fixed in the latest patch, explosions now do set off tank mines, including infiltrator EMP grenades.
    • Up x 4
  9. Dragonblood

That blindly storming into the room of a random lone Max unit and still having the advantage is just meh. On the hand the mines would need to have a long activation, so they can't be used in melee against Max units.
  10. Shiaari

Apparently they do now, again. But, OP wouldn't be happy with that, see. He's not engineer and can't carry tank mines. What we have here is another infiltrator wanting to instagib 350 point MAXes.

OP, get in line. LOL!
    • Up x 2
  11. Dragonblood

Pff, actually I have a full certed Inf and Max unit.
  12. Shiaari

Too late, bro. We see through you. Lots of people out there wanting to instagib MAXes with something other than C4.
  13. Dragonblood

Too late for what?
  14. acksbox

I think this is an absurd idea.
  15. Shiaari

To feign credibility.
  16. PostalDude