Taking the shortcuts on Amerish

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ravenwolf Foxtrack, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Blarg20011

It is the truth, I have a jeep (although it's not a wrangler) and the thing is plastered in rollover warnings.
    • Up x 1
  2. RaZz0R

But IDK why??!

The one that was out with me that day just didn't seem to have the droop to allow the tires to get back on the ground.
    It still got through everything - just had to think about it a little more. Perhaps longer travel shockers might help them... but off topic :p

I noticed after the latest patch the flash I was on today wanted to roll big time on tiny things.... hope they fix that!
  3. z1967

Its like a Flash skate park OF DOOOOM. I also enjoy driving my lightning up infantry only roads. Its just one of those things they don't expect to happen.
    • Up x 1
  4. Regpuppy

Use to be able to, but it also use to spontaneously combust once ground made contact with the roof so it never lasted long. Don't know when they changed it, but forever ago they both made it harder to flip your sundy (nearly impossible) and slowed down the burning when it is upside down for all vehicles.