New camo price : retroactive ?

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Spaw 13, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Spaw 13

It's a great thing to make camo a single purchase at 500SC. It's honest.
    But for the ones who bought a camo in three copies (so 1500SC), will this be retroactive ?
  2. Cromell

Probably not, but it might give people full sets if they only bought one type before (PROBABLY NOT TOO, SADLY).
  3. Spaw 13

Yep. RadarX ? Can we have some details please ?
  4. Gadamlu

if it goes to live prepare for massive amounts of calls for some SC refunds :/ i might be among them too, seeing i purchased all of the original armour and weapon camo via that massive discount.
  5. Spaw 13

Now, the patch note is out. But there's no "reward" for those who buy camos for 1500SC ?
  6. Cromell

It's only online gamers that believe they should be rewarded for spending money on virtual items... don't get me wrong, fingers crossed that you guys get something, but I can't help but view this attitude as silly to say the least.
  7. Spaw 13

Sure, but now these players think that they bought a camo 3 times its price... and they would like a small compensation.

PS : You're right, reward isn't the appropriate term.
  8. Nephi1im

They are more than welcome to think they bought it for 3 times the price, but the fact is they weren't exactly held at gun point when clicking it. You deemed it was worth 1500 for the set when you bought it. It goes down in price over time.... welcome to business.

Good news is, you get incomplete sets completed for free, and pay vastly less for future purchases.
    • Up x 1
  9. Spaw 13

And what do you think about a free random camo (at 500SC) for each complete set bought (at 1500SC) ?