Sound Problems

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Nikoladino, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Nikoladino

Im having a sound problem . When i log in on server and start fighting i constantly hear the indoor sound when im outside . When someone is shooting i keep hearing some reverb and noise in backround like some echo . And this only heapends on PS 2. What to do any fix ? Sry for mine bad eng .
    • Up x 1
  2. panik

I'm having this problem as well as crackling noise in my headphones I have Razer headphones to their not cheap. After the last patch my FPS dropped and I have these sound issues now where I never had before. Anyone?
    • Up x 1
  3. Nikoladino

i have steel series 5Hv2 . but in all other games mine sound is ok , only here after some patch i got this sound problem . all sound is like im all the time in some tunel .
  4. alrahman

+1. I'm also getting this sound problem. This sound issue usually pops up after i've redeployed; the sound stays muffled, the same kind of muffled sound when you first spawn in the spawn capsule of a certain region (or warpgate). Its like I leave the spawn capsule, and the sound stays muffled.
  5. Chad444

6. Eltirion

i have tht bug too and its not nvidia drivers or something like tht. i know because i reinstaled all the drivers from scratch even win and still tht sound bug . its PS2 bad sound positioning or some sort .
  7. Pootisman

I have similar problems, the sounds sometimes sound blunt/dull/"whatever the correct english word is" and i have slight echo. It sounds a bit like being underwater. I dont have these problems in other games. Sound drivers are up to date.
  8. Erilis

I haven't had this problem yet but just a side note: I think the indoor reverb is way too intense.

I know that decreasing the reverb (or underwater tunnel sound effect) won't solve that problem, I just think it's too strong even when it's working. It sounds especially awkward when you're in a really small building.
  9. starlinvf

Are you all using USB headsets?
  10. Eltirion