What are Your personal achievements?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nitrobudyn, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Nitrobudyn

First of all, this topic isn't about achievement unlocking you might know from other games - it's about the things you did, that made you proud of yourself. I think that people using aimbots don't have good stories to share, so let's share some stories to let them see what they are missing.
    Here are some of mine (mostly sniper ones):

1. OHK an enemy beyond rendering distance (300m) [IMG][IMG] (not possible with NC14 Bolt Driver anymore)
    - A TR guy was standing in the middle of the road spamming bullets with his MANA turret - i could only see the turret.
    - Was aiming at a static guy at the rendering distance - he crouched, but as it turned out, there was someone behind him.

2. Jumping scoped headshot [IMG] (not possible anymore)
    - I was on lower roof of a spawnroom in an old fashioned amp station. The enemy HA was at the landing pad. There was a wall between us, so we could shoot each other only when i was jumping - i won afetr about third jump.

3. Headshot on a running target [IMG][IMG] (not counting targets running towards or back from me)
    - They where running very steady one to my right while i was in a high sniping position and the other to my left, through a bridge while we ware on the same level.

4. Take down an ESF with an SMG [IMG]
    - To be honest it was a kill-steal, because the Scythe was already burning, but it was fun anyway :)

5. Set a trap [IMG]
    - I saw an enemy running into a building where control point was. Instead of chasing him there i placed an anti-personnel mine at the doorstep and started shooting a wall. He ran lured by the noise through that doorstep and got blown up.

6. Park a sundy on a tree [IMG]
    - Don't ask. I swear i was sober and it was on Amerish anyway :oops:
  2. GeneralPeragorn

I managed to take down an ESF with a Repeater, admittedly, it was definitely a kill steal, but it felt great.
    • Up x 3
  3. HadesR

Still working on mine ..
    Get to BR100 with hardly any boost use ( got loads saved up ) and no vehicle / Max use since the first week of release.

Grindy
    • Up x 2
  4. Clay

Get to BR100 - still working on that
    Get auraxium on everything - still working on that (and probably never finish)
    Get a 2+ K/d to not look like a noob on Forumside - accomplished
    Find out why everyone says the orion is OP - still working on it
    Have a lot of fun - accomplished

uhh.. yeah
  5. SinerAthin

Headshot a Light Assault from 150 yards away as he dives from a cliff on Indar with a Bolt Action, first shot.

Headshot a sprinting Light Assault as he parkours horizontally on top of the walls on the opposite end of the Amp Station with a Bolt Action, first shot.
  6. Bonom Denej

- Don't give a **** about KDR. [IMG]
    - Have fun. [IMG][IMG]
    - Get frustrated a lot. [IMG][IMG][IMG]

Oh and on a serious note, here are some that comes to my mind :
    - First won dogfight. [IMG]
    - Deployed the Sundie on a big battle. [IMG]
    - Killed 2 MAXes together.* [IMG][IMG]

* They were two BR10, but still, I was so ******* proud when pulling that off, it was awesome. Concussion grenade for the win.
    • Up x 6
  7. z1967

Thing done:
    -Successfully get a land vehicle stuck in a tree: Scientists still wonder how I got it a lightning into a tree and so do I.
    -Become an Orbital strike: I got stuck in the jump pad glitch and dropped tank mines and shot around wildly. Hit about 10km before I got bored and redployed.
    -Kill a scat MAX with a knife: It was a kill steal but nonetheless hilarious
    -Fly through the vehicle shield with a Mossie to lose a chaser: Thankfully the person chasing me was not as clever as I thought he was.
    -Have an lol wut moment: some vanguard armor column started glitching and took out my Mossie, whilst I was flying at 100m... It was weird, even for Connery.
    -Take a flash 1km without flipping: got to about 600m before I hit a rock and barrel rolled into a friendly tank. It was close enough for me to say complete.

Things to do:
    -roadkill a person inside a building
    -take a MAX down using only my chainblade
    -Successfully infiltrate an enemy armor column with my flash
    -break a spawn camp without using C4, MAXes, vehicles, or shotguns: ÜBER HARDCORE MODE
    • Up x 2
  8. ArcticMetal

- Killed a scythe with a pump action shotgun (kill steal, but I had to time that shot perfectly).
  9. Amundsenkalmah

Auraxium on the 3 ESHMG (only chaingun left)
    Defend a base by yourself against 7-12 guys
    Yesterday i rammed a prowler with a lightining, I flipped over the air (360 degrees) landed and killed him XD
  10. TheStink

Still having a lot fun being a soloist on Miller, a very competitive server with a lot of organized clans. Sometimes you just have to stop and admire their combined arms team work as they bring the pain down on you. :D
  11. OneRedBlock

I take pride in having been called "the only funny person on Mattherson" after a yell chat argument over spandex.
  12. phreec

L2P skrub:
    Git gud:
    Rek sh*t:
    • Up x 1
  13. KenDelta

1-Shoot an ESF with a RL while mid jumping via jumping pod.
    2-200 kills in 10mins using Harasser.
    3-80 gunner assists in 5mins using a Harasser.
    4-Crash into an ESF with your Harasser in mid-air , Airtime.
    5-Bump your galaxy into an enemy major gal drop and screwup half of their drop.
    6-Miss 50 bullets using a blitz while trying to shoot someone.
    7-Kill someone beyond render distance with a sniper rifle.
  14. HAYMAKER

So when you hit BR100, what will you do with all those saved up boosts? ;P
  15. lilleAllan

Magshot auraxium.

It is the NC rite of passage where boys become men.
    • Up x 1
  16. IamDH

Never helped the team [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Up x 1
  17. Plunutsud pls

Crash every aircraft

Crash every vehicle

Wait for 10 minutes to log in

Wait for 10 minutes to warp to Indar

Get stuck in terrain and be forced to suicide by eating own grenade

Crash to desktop
    • Up x 1
  18. HadesR

Well they work for earning cert's don't they ? If not well I guess they gather dust ..
  19. FreelancePanic

20. Frazzle

Weapon with most kills is a knife with over 3K.
    Weapon with 2nd most kills is commissioner with over 2K.