What color do you give your enemies and allies?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Roland2TowerCame, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Roland2TowerCame

Perhaps because I play multiple factions, but I have blue for NC, purple for VS, and red for TR;
    but I really don't get why people choose to have only two colors-enemy and ally, to which faction they belong does matter.
    • Up x 1
  2. Ash87

Faction colors.
    • Up x 10
  3. Gobs

Factions colors. Occasionally though that gets me into trouble and I shoot at Charlie squad before I realize they are friendlies...
  4. Utrooperx

Pink for VS...Spandex fairies?

Red for NC...

Green for The Good Guys :)
  5. Hiding in VR

Ditto.

Although I have been told you can change squad colours as well, so I intend to sort that :)
  6. Posse

Green for what I'm playing at the moment (which is VS 95% of the time) and red for everything else, I don't care if that red dot in the minimap is NC or TR, three-way fights are really rare, and the only thing that would be useful to differentiate in this case are MAXes (you can differentiate tanks by the shape).

That said, I have the default Purple/Blue/Red for the other things (like terminals and control points)
    • Up x 1
  7. Sovereign533

faction colours. And to reduce confusion I changed my platoon settings
    Alpha - Dark green
    Bravo - Light green
    Charlie - Dark yellow
    Delta - Light yellow
  8. deggy

Faction colors.

Change Charlie Squad to WHITE. By default it's Vanu Purple.
  9. faykid

i dont understand this faction colour thing. i play with default color codes. shoot at anything red, period.
    • Up x 2
  10. Trukk

Try being color blind or even color deficient then you'll understand why some have to use two colors.
  11. Pikachu

blue nc
    red tr
    pink venu
  12. Predator01cz

VS -Brightest pink the game has to offer
    TR -Red Army
    NC -Blue dabadee dabadai

Squad colors default
  13. Voiidd

Default ones... which kinda makes me too trigger-happy when I hop onto my TR char since I play NC most times and I'm just too quick to shoot "fellow" TR, especially those turning corners :p
  14. WarmasterRaptor

Faction colors :

Red :TR
    Blue : NC
    Cyan : VS

Alpha : Yellow
    Bravo : Green
    Charlie : White
    Delta : Black
  15. Mustang

Same, but I changed Charlie to be bright pink so I don't make the mistake anymore
  16. IamDH

PINK FOR ALL

Not really... faction colors ftw
  17. Corporate Thug

Friendlies are blue and everyone else is red. IDC which faction I'm fighting, besides I can usually look at the character model and tell or see what faction they are when I kill them. For facilities I use faction colors. I try to play factions that are under populated and usually intoxicated so this is easier, besides I really don't care about enemy soldiers until they're dead, and the dead have no icons.
  18. Halcyon

Red for evil infantry, blue for friendly infantry.
    For base stuff, NC = yellow, VS = purple, TR = blue
  19. OMGSquirrel

When playing TR.

NC: Blue
    TR: Green
    VS: Magenta

If I play NC or VS I change to default faction colours. Because I shoot at the colour red. Can't help it.
  20. Zentoco

For infantry and vehicles, allies are green and enemies are red, no matter the empire I'm on. I don't want to have to remember which faction I'm currently playing. Color me lazy, but it's just a lot easier that way for me.