Eu servers Stability :(

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by isilyan, Feb 16, 2014.

1. isilyan

Does anybody on the EU servers had a day, in this week and last, without aleast 2 crashes a night???
  2. PinkamenaDiane

Well I dont know about the rest of you, but this weekend the usual has been around 1-2 crashes every hour or so. on Valentines I had about 3 CTDs in 30 minutes.
  3. Ribero

Whole of Cobalt went down earlier today, not really sure why. Server went through the "Unavailable" and "Locked" stages too, not just a "Kick everyone off, log back in" kind of crash.
  4. Chowley

The log in servers right now at 10pm on Miller are being impossible, i feel like im loading a Commodore 64 game, this is farcical. Of course theres no rush to fix it as its the EU servers.
  5. Ganelon

Maybe the EU server "upgrade" was actually a downgrade? I wouldn't be surprised.
  6. Clay

It is kinda strange at EU servers atm, the last 2 days Cobalt went down for about 10 minutes during primetime. No information about it. You could say well its just 10 minutes but still..
  7. Gobs

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't EU servers rented from or administered by an EU company? SOE might need to rethink their contacts.