All servers down AGAIN?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Lavraen, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raw

I have seen far worse.
  2. Pikachu

Try getting into Cobalt. :rolleyes: Higby is trolling us europeans in our prime time.
  3. Grayson

Doesnt matter, that is still SOEs responsibility not ours to run and keep all the servers up.
    • Up x 1
  4. Larolyn

Possibly. But I made the foolish mistake of trying to relog cause I have had the "stuck in elevator soundtrack" playing in my ears since the start of the alert. Decided to relog to fix this ongoing issue and now cannot login. Servers are ******** themselves and not letting players back in. So worse is possible, primetime EU not working is becoming standard. It is a bad standard. Very bad.
    • Up x 1
  5. Grayson

I just only hope for some big amount of players to cancel their SC purchases and membership...so maybe SOE realize that "milking isn't just about squeezing"....
    • Up x 1
  6. NickVolkers

Are all of the servers down? I'm trying to log in to Miller, Cobalt, Ceres and Woodman. NONE of those work...
  7. maxkeiser

Yeah, apparently prime-time EU play is now banned.
    • Up x 5
  8. Keala

Woodman too. Sat at Logging in until it disconnected and shut down.
    • Up x 1
  9. SYN_Per

Same here. It´s a joke...
    • Up x 1
  10. NickVolkers

I'm getting sick of this -.-
  11. Bl00dZeus

nor me, been trying or last half hour or so :(
  12. Shamrock

Top people are on it,

• Up x 1
  13. GlueHead

14. raw

The end is nigh!

... of the downtime.
  15. Pikachu

Imagine Higby and Luperza rubbing their hands with troll face smile.
  16. ncDieseL

I posted about this yesterday in the hot fix thread, Luperza replied that it's being looked at etc. etc. but then neglected to post an update on what was going on.

Miller is buggered, EU servers get second rate service. If you have a subscription, cancel it today and cite the reason. Make them sit up and pay attention!
    • Up x 1
  17. Bl00dZeus

also randomly crashing out instead.
    They really need to make the login thing better, fail gracefully, or have a way to cancel and retry.
    If it retries itself with a reasonable gap, that is cool - but no way of telling the the UI. Tried to wireshark it to see what was happening but my machine+steam is well too noisy n cant be bothered really.
  18. Zagareth

You can cancel by clicking on EXIT
  19. Bl00dZeus

Just got in .... hopefully alt-tab isnt going to crash it :):)
  20. Bl00dZeus

That is not a cancel, that exits the program.
    A 'graceful' cancel would just stop the login attempt, then you can switch characters/servers etc.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.