Stalker cloak

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by pompelpom, Feb 15, 2014.

1. pompelpom

I play on low settings, and they are a 100% invisible.
    I just tried to cap a point, and I noticed that the point didn't flip, meaning that someone was probably hidinf in a corner or something like that. So i checked every spot and corner where someone could be, not finding anyone.

Eventually I decided to wait in a corner, and i found myself unable to run entirely into the corner, like something was blocking me. So I knifed into nothing, and i got a hitmark, second time I knifed i got a infil kill.

I was literally unable to see him, and that is stupid, soe please fix this, asap.
  2. ShiftedMotive

Buy a flashlight asap.
    • Up x 5
  3. pompelpom

I'm not changing a laser into a flashlight only because it's bugged on low settings.
  4. Torok

It's the same on the highest settings. Yesterday I was on B capture point of Impact Site's bridge and no one could see me, altough I was hidden on top of a box, this cloak is awesome and balanced, your complaint is pointless, get a flashlight or go knife corners lol.

No, have a good weekend.
    • Up x 1
  5. Sovereign533

I kind of agree with you, but the problem isn't the stalker cloak. But cloaks in general on low settings.
    We should be able to have more control over the settings then we actually have.
  6. IamDH

Its not entirely invisible its just less visible than the normal one.
  7. Midnightmare

I play this on ultra on a 2 year old laptop.......and i can still see thme miles away.

How about an upgrade?
  8. pompelpom

An upgrade, I'd love to :p Dont have the money though :(
  9. Latrodectuss

Play on medium settings, turn everything to low.

• Up x 1
  10. Klondik3

Put a flashlight on your secondary weapon and use it every now and then to sweep the area for infiltrators.
    • Up x 1
  11. kadney

I turned my Graphics Quality to medium just to be able to see infiltrators again, no matter how much fps it would cost me. You can't imagine how satisfying it is to see the scheme of an infiltrator and unload an entire clip into his face after playing on low (= invisible infiltrators) for months.. :rolleyes:
  12. Vanon

So you want to make changes to the rest of the game that effect all of us because you can't afford a new computer or buy a flash light for your pistol....

Selfish, self centered, arrogant and dumb... I am beginning to see why you can not afford an upgrade.
  13. KoS-1

You don't really need a flashlight for spotting cloaked infiltrators. There is something already built into the game to find one. Just have to pay attention to...
  14. pompelpom

Seriously dude? --' The only thing I'd like to see is that infils are equally visible no matter on wat ghraphics you are playing. You can't really call that selfish, since I bet there are a lot of people who are having this problem.

And a flashlight on my pistol isn't really going to help, as a usually am using my primary, like most people.
  15. Vanon

Sounds to me that you want SoE to "fix" the game because you can't see an infiltrator while cloaked.

You already said you don't want to put a flash light on your primary OR your secondary because you rather have laser sights. Thats the counter dude.

What your saying is that you want infiltrators to be visible without you sacrificing anything. Your asking for the game to be changed because you can not switch to your pistol or put a flash light on your primary. That's the counter. Everyone else has figured it out and has dealt with it just fine. Instead of creating a NERF thread, learn to play the game first. The game should not be changed on the account of you not being able to equip a flashlight.
  16. pompelpom

I want infiltrators to be as visible to me as they are to players who play on high settings.
  17. f0d

well it wasnt the infiltrator blocking you because there is no infantry collision in the game
    while using the stalker i have had a good 10/15 infantry stand right in the same spot i was crouching at with zero collision
    flashlight=darklight - you can see me clearly with this

i dont know if he was crouching but they intentionally buffed the cloak so it is virtually 100% invisible when crouched and put the flashlight in to counter them (no matter the settings)
    spend a few certs on flashlight on your pistol and then all your problems are solved
  18. Jleel

Yesterday I was reviving a dead ally and right next to me out of thin air an infiltrator appears. I had to get a new pair of underwear.
  19. KoS-1

Again, you don't need a flashlight. Keep your weapon unscoped and pay attention to your screen, not mini-map. Problem solved.

I probably shouldn't have gave a free tip thou.
  20. vincent-

This be some good old fashion bait or some legit baby crying.

Either way it's legit get a flash light and stop asking for easy mode this isn't a single player it's an mmo DEAL WITH IT.:eek: