Login servers are broken or overloaded again...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Gheeta, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Copasetic

Yup, Miller's taking forever to log in. Again.
  2. Raxor

Miller showing unavailable right now.
  3. Bullborn

4. Roadhouseman

yupp... and if you are lucky to get in ... you will be disconnected after a few minutes. :(
  5. MichaelS

Jea, lets have a patch tomorrow, too. We can change the ... lets see, small blinking light on that thingy for 3 hours ;)

Server goes down the hole...
  6. Arch

Miller unavailable..... again!
  7. Shoe

• Up x 2
  8. Hookie

I have a serious question to ask the PS2 Team -

Can you please stop making these updates for EU servers at PRIME TIME?

And can you please learn how to create a patch that doesn't break the log in process for everyone (or the majority of us) ??

I'd rather be able to play the game at prime time - then suck eggs and wait for you to fix what you broke during an update..

I love the game and what you do with it but I would like you to please use better management when releasing your updates..
  9. HueHuey

Can't log in to Ceres either.
    When will the servers stop ******** themselves
  10. whiteshadow2000

They might have to upgrade the hardware to stop us getting these logon problems.

Oh, I forget they already have. :eek:
    • Up x 1
  11. Rougen

Yup broken, chat wasn't working for us so a couple went to relog and can't connect to Woodman.....
  12. Kunavi

Uhmmmm when you do manage to get in, do you get "You have been disconnected from the Server" and get some sort of white screen? Also yes, same Log In problems but when I do manage to log in actually this happens.
  13. Vetenari

Stuck logging in for 20 mins on Cobalt, only to get instantly D/Ced. Currently stuck for another 15 on the logging in screen. Surely this merits another double XP weekend :rolleyes:

EDIT: Cobalt now showing as unavailable 20:45 GMT
  14. Lavraen

This is dreadful.

I dislike having to write off every Thursday night off with respect to this game. It's much easier for me to subscribe to Eve online or TOR so I'm guaranteed some game time when I choose to play on a Thursday night.

I've decided to give this game one more month starting from now. If I don't notice any significant improvement, then I'll unsubscribe and choose another game.

I want to invest time in your game SOE, but at the moment you're making it very difficult.
  15. Xinos31

If anyone at SOE cares... trying (unsuccesfully) to log in on Cobalt.

Think I've had enough of PS2 for today: I've been trying all day to play, first 2 (no wait 3 - no wait 5) hours of "maintenance", then this.

I'll go enjoy some RL.
    • Up x 1
  16. Rougen

Yup it is frustrating, it's a great game, and I appreciate the content they are trying to add and the bug fixes, but it seems every time I fancy a game in the evening either the login servers are fubar or the bloody game is down for maintenance.

It's a bit of a **** take that the server maintenance is always in EU prime time......