Server Downtime for Patch February 13, 2014 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Cougarbrit

They said that'd be delayed whilst they reworked the sniper rifles based on the feedback given from the PTS.
  2. Pempjoker27

i had tier 3 so im curious if the patch will reset it but i think they are just trying to fix minor bugs with the system as such as on my world, capping one place with high WDS points and staying their was a big thing. the whole map could be captured but people would stay in that one spot on account of the enemy coming to recap and failing over and over which was +30 WDS points over and over. in an hour you could have 30 WDS points or like me have tier 3. But hey my reward was 10 disposable camos so it was more of a punishment. "NC on Indar. Camping at northern Bio lab next to TR"
  3. Magicool

and of course u can't log in great job :)
  4. tekknej

try earning WDS points, maybe the reward will come up after you earn one. also tell if that works please.
  5. YeTiBr0

So... I've played around with the crossbow a bit. The first thing that came to mind is NERF INCOMING! You can equip the scan bolt on any class, it has a 20 bolt capacity and it can actually kill people. Compare that to say, I dunno, the Infiltrator Recon Detection Device which you have to cert heavily into just to get a five round capacity, it seems obvious the problem here.
    • Up x 2
  6. Mormomboy

I like everything I see in this patch, and I am a fan of well documented patches as well. I just hate all the little patches they do with no notes, especially in test server.
  7. Luperza Community Manager

Servers are up. Please log in! :) Let me know if you encounter any issues.

Thanks everyone for your patience.
    • Up x 2
  8. GEWJANA

cant even add a camo to the game without ******* up

good job.
    • Up x 1
  9. Brandmon

YOU HEARD THAT EVERYONE.

GOGOGO!

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  10. kadney

Stop begging for it.. :rolleyes:
  11. SantaKlaus

What?! They put me on 799 WDS points while I already had tier 2... I had more than 800 points...
    Why don't I get 1999 WDS points?
  12. Xandax

No more than so much else that's said about the patch time each patch.
  13. Pempjoker27

the Training Facility is going to be PACKED
  14. BelindaDust

Where is the valentine's day camo??
  15. GoodFight

Er, yeah, start the 5 hour patch at 5PM eastern... to avoid US prime time. Sounds like a plan.
  16. TNSxMichael

Well so , since the update my game crash every 5sec I login count to like 5-10 and my client crash already tried like 10 times , and tried reapring it from the luancher
  17. HypestHype

Fellow gamers, administrators, SoE people,
    I would like to use this chanse to thank SoE for it's generosity for giving me for the fourth time the same reward for WDS! My god people you just knew what i wanted!!! Apart from all the other stuff people get, boring cammo's etc. i get 1 HOUR 50% EXP BONUS!! WOOHOOO!!! And the best part guys it didn't matter on what tier i was, i just wished on tier 3 my reward would be the same i got on tier 1! I mean 2000 WDS, all that fighting for a vehicle or weapon cammo? Pfff... pls give me a favourite 1 hour long 50% exp bonus, i worked and fought so hard for it anyway :)

Very disgusting to let this kind of thing happen SoE....
  18. Longshotrider

Here's my dreaded question...

So are the WDS points that are given to be 1 less than the next tier based on the points that you've earned on the few days after they reset or are they based on if we had already gotten Tier 2 before they reset? Here's why I ask, I was only able to get 770 points on the time I had based on weekend times because I have school, so if I earned around 1,000 WDS points (which I did do) and lost all of that because of an update bug, had to get back as much as I could over less time and was only able to get 770, the fix happens so we get the points back up to the next tier, I would only be getting 29 points when I should be getting 1,000 back. If this is the case, is there any way I can get the other 1,200 back because I worked hard for the 1,000 and am only getting 29 back, that's a 971 point difference. Is there any way I can get back the actual amount of points I earned in the first place? Or are the points added final? Other than that, the infiltraitor update seems fun, and I'm really exited for the update. Thanks and I hope this can be fixed.

This was posted a while ago but was lost in the commotion, I was hoping a community manager could answer this for me.
  19. kadney

Something that is interesting regarding the WDS "refund":

My NC Character had 2006 WDS pre wipe, I played him up to ~700 again and now he has 2006 points again.
    My VS Character had ~1970 pre wipe, I played him up to ~820 i think and now he has 1999 points.
    My TR Character had ~1980 (not sure, but below 2000), I played him up to 2000 again and now he has 3992 points..

Why didn't my TR character get reset to 1999 aswell? :confused: Because I exceeded 2000 points after the wipe?
  20. ncDieseL

Long log in times again. Miller, same as before, log in screen, just sitting here.
    • Up x 1