Server Downtime for Patch February 13, 2014 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Calardir

Hast recht aber irgentwann gewöhnt man sich an die Updates aber diese Woche war wirklich schlim.:(
  2. Dr.Destro229

sup woo
    • Up x 1
  3. Luperza Community Manager

• Up x 1
  4. themayorofspace

I think SOE went to see Robocop.
  5. Mr. Kakashi

I can wait long time without getting angry or mad, but atleast some informations what went wrong or what they are fixing atm would do the thing way better i gues. !
  6. framperton

*puts on protective helmet and mongoloid googly eyes* OTHER PPL FROM OTHER COUNTRIES US IS ONLY CNTRY TO USE INTERNET GOOO AWWWWAAAA!

*takes them off*

Yeah, I thought you should know anyone from anywhere can use the internet.
  7. Waspkiller

holy cow you guys need to stop complaining and since when did this forum turned into an arguement?!?
  8. themayorofspace

A little bit longer. o_O
  9. Xandax

We've gotten all the information we need; that updates normally take 90 minutes. (of course normally in this example has to be sarcastic because when has it even taken 90 minutes)
  10. GoodFight

Clock began being used as a verb in 1883, according to Webster's: 1: to time with a stopwatch or by an electric timing device

Edit: Oh, gift has been used as a verb since circa 1550....
  11. imfabiohello

whahahah ben je nederlands man ??
  12. BravoDown

5 hours now....srsly SOE you made a great game but F U. you couldnt have updated the ETA before many of us just wasted the last 1.5 hours waiting on your "up to 3 hour" downtime....
  13. mersk

So I'm guessing the "patches take 90 minutes not 5hrs" thing is kinda backfiring, huh.
  14. XeliasX123

bro ... well im a teenager ... not a baby like u ;)
  15. VitasBanditas

Hah, sitas geras :D
  16. Magicool

inb4 15hrs hotfix saturday + sunday :)
  17. VitasBanditas

Yup, as ir ne.
  18. Priest2386

for kicks and giggles, what the heck is that?...I can identify the random french or german on here but you sir?...you are a mystery!
  19. mancho

shakalalalalaka da vi eba maikata typi praseta gtuh gtuh gtuh xaxaxaxax
  20. themayorofspace

And I'm just sitting here listening to dubstep.