FCRW vs ZAPS (Feb 12th, 9PM Eastern)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by hawken is better, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Bape

This made me laugh lmao.
  2. vsae

The reddit thread is as always full of cry baby hackusations and ****. Do people come there to whine?
  3. Genserik

Your post is offensive. I am reporting this post. It is rule #129 of this forum. We do not talk about the last MLG War Report. Every time you do, God kills 100 kittens (yeah, 100, not just 1). I hope you are happy.
    • Up x 1
  4. LibertyRevolution

poor kittens :/
  5. Genserik

yea. murderers.
  6. Dagonlives

[IMG]
    • Up x 8
  7. AuxiMoron

Big surprise, ZAPS finally shows their true colors to the community. Nothing more than a band of trolls who think they are gods just because they stat-pad in towers all day or fly in gank squads. They don't deserve to be treated seriously.
    • Up x 4
  8. Kyouki

You're so cute when you're upset.
  9. AuxiMoron

I'm upset? That was random. Just stating the truth, don't know why you're so offended.
  10. Dagonlives

:)
  11. Dtswiss

Auxi is a noob :)
  12. Dead soldier

What happened to NUC, I haven't seen any member recently and you guys are normally easy to spot because that's where 48+ VDRS looses to 12-24 NUC.
  13. Genserik

A lot of NUC moved on to different games.

Only 5-6 people have left for different outfits. 3 of which are doing community clash, the other 2 wanted to go more casual, everyone else just stopped playing or they are on different characters and haven't notified me.

We still don't really have an idea of what our purpose is in planetside2 anymore. We are just putzing around and doing what we love. For me it's just chilling with different outfits and playing infiltrator (something I haven't really been able to do since I joined NUC), as well as talking strategy with other outfits for their 24v24 setup.

For others it's producing content, casting, playing different factions, etc.

We are still recruiting though - just quietly, internally from LIBZ - I get the occasional request from players as well - but I usually turn them away unless they are adamant that they want to join, then I invite them to play with us (the core 12-15 that are active still).

There's more information in our recruitment thread as well o_O