Server Downtime for Patch February 13, 2014 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Xandax

But by screwing everybody over in turn - nobody gets screwed *all the time* but only *some* of the time.
    But that would of course mean somebody else would be screwed which aren't being affected now, and therefore they would not like to see that either - and it would also means the devs would have to actually work a bit more off hours which is normal within the industry but .... alas, it's better to just mess over one segment while still having the gall to charge as much money as those who get the better service.

You can please everybody and you do have a win situation.
    That SEO refuse to take it, is another matter entirely.
  2. DILLHOLECOOZZE

WHATS ALL THIS LOW SETTINGS COMMENTS I HEAR? PEOPLE ACTUALLY PLAY THAT WAY??????
  3. Blasterrr

of course it is EU prime time because they can never keep their downtime schedule. They always need 6 to 12 hours to get their servers up again. So the servers are still very often down at EU prime time.

SOE you have a really great game. We don t need an update every week. we want to play your game and we don t want to wait for your game. I know bigger patches are more of a risk. But who cares if there is also a huge down time at small patches. go back to one big update every two month. it s better to not play one day every two months instead of not being able to play once every week.
    • Up x 1
  4. witchkingfourtwo

Sphericals !
  5. BravoDown

Downtime Start: 6 AM PT (3 PM CET) *Time Zone Converter
    Downtime ETA: *Points and laughs at EU prime time*
    • Up x 3
  6. Stevenmadcap

I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE F*****G GAME Too much server downtime for my liking
  7. postthai

you dick
    • Up x 5
  8. Zerky

9. VogonPoetMaster

• Up x 3
  10. Dr.Destro229

11. nogagreflex

ya'll please stop saying its back up, when it isn't. The servers say "low" means low population. check on the left, you will see a red arrow pointing down. That means the server is "down". got it?
  12. XeliasX123

i Think soe`s having a sniper war when they will try the servers :p
  13. witchkingfourtwo

So they fixed the login delay after patch day by not allowing anyone to actually get on the servers?

WK42
    • Up x 1
  14. B3cker

How about an update on the ETA Luperza?
    • Up x 1
  15. Alice Abernathy

guess what? it's always down at 10PM Western AU time...

HELLO????? Super Freaking PRIME TIME!!!
    • Up x 1
  16. OrrwrenX

I concur. I found this to be pretty awesome and funny. Its a nice beat, which surprises me considering I'm not a major fan of dubstep.
    • Up x 1
  17. Priest2386

Call me crazy, but I think they know....
  18. themayorofspace

That's terrifying, yet slightly amusing.
  19. Wave1982

go out and bake a glass of water!
    I don't want to wait at least ~10h!!!
  20. XeliasX123

OMG a Little **** boy from usa right?