Server Downtime for Patch February 13, 2014 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Clay

this gif is not even funny anymore.
  2. ScythianPilot

AHHHHH WHERES MY PS2?!?!?! *jumps off cliff* ITS ALL UR FAULT SOE! jk but thats what its about to sound like.
  3. Detsl

yea it is just a game give it time cus it is a Free game at that
  4. BravoDown

SOE if youre going to estimate downtime id rather you overestimate rather than consistently underestimate....but ill just keep sitting here twiddling my thumbs....
    • Up x 1
  5. Skageh

Watch them change it to 4 hours.

LET THE RAGE BEGIN!
  6. Alice Abernathy

You said "UP TO" 3 hours not "At least"
  7. tutle64

anyone else going infiltrator with a pink crossbow and stalker cloak after this?
    • Up x 1
  8. BarkaThaGreat

i finally join the 1440p master race after all these years and now i gotta wait to log in to enjoy it. :(
  9. Ixidron

Don't worry, is not like it's european primetime, oh wait.
  10. themayorofspace

EXACTLY! THOSE FILTHY LIARS
  11. Amouris

You're right, its hilarious.
    • Up x 2
  12. Ingmorath

So a Vanu guy enters a TR bar.. The barman, oviously shocked, asks: "How in the galaxy did you get here?"
    • Up x 1
  13. B3cker

Probably tomorrow, if the servers will be down 5 hours again^^
  14. Being@RT

It's.. a difficult concept to count from 12:00 to 11:59. At least for anyone using a 24h clock, which counts from 00:00 to 23:59.

I mean, 12 is a bigger number than.. 7, for example, yet 12PM is the earlier time.

It must all make sense if you've grown up with the system, but I just can't see the logic in it :)
  15. Angelicend

I would love to hot drop a continent whilst during an enemy zerg ghostcap. Have a hard earned defend for max points. Situation specific, but never say never!
  16. BravoDown

seriously, whoever estimates these downtimes should be removed from his position or fired altogether :S
    • Up x 1
  17. Priest2386

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  18. hutjeflut

The lost individual WDS points have been restored. To make this as fair as possible, we moved everyone to one point below the next tier reward, which is a significant bump of extra points for most folks. Thanks for participating, and we appreciate all the great feedback on this event.

So let me get this straight before the loss i was at about 1250 points and last night i was at about 1750 1 point before the next tier this would meen i get back 249 points (1 point before the 2000 points)
    So i lost over 1k points tats not a significant bump thats a significant drop.
    IF i get to keep my current points that is which im nog completely sure of...
  19. Clay

[IMG]
  20. xXCr0wleyXx

not updated to "up to 4 hours" yet, even updating the delay time seems to be delayed :eek:
    • Up x 1