The Dissolution of EXOC

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Syre Lancaster, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Syre Lancaster

It is with a heavy heart, that I have come to report that EXOC has been disbanded.

Executive Outcomes while a small outfit was dedicated to the idea that a few good soldiers could make all the difference in a fight. For more than a year, we turned tables and held our own against much larger outfits. Sadly, however, recent events have made the outfit's continuance no longer tenable.

As of midnight, 2nd of February 2014, Executive Outcomes is officially dissolved.

The players that made the outfit what it was have gone on to new pastures such as Subversive Oppression, The Black Lion Company and Mattherson Cleaning Crew.

We wish them all the best in their future endeavours.

Here's to you our friends, and here's to the company.

Cheers.
  2. Pruto

Thanks for that announcement. Imagine how unnecessary it would have been if you didn't come onto the scene flailing your arms around after 4 months of inactivity to "save EXOC". There were already people doing the best they could to prop exoc up. And no, an NS7-style recruitment drive would not have helped any, not when you bring in Joseph Raynor of all people.

And for the record, Mattherson Cleaning Crew (tags EXOC) will be rebuilding EXOC with all the core players that left.
    • Up x 4
  3. Wiifi

• Up x 2
  4. RobotNixon

For Those of you that thought I was dead:

• Up x 6
  5. Baiyun

For those unaware, the OP is Greybourne. He is bad at the game known as Planetside 2, and in addition to this, does not speak for EXOC.

A firestorm to purify has occurred, with many people like the OP being lost in the flames. It's a goodness.
  6. VSDerp

Pretty cool guys. always had respect for EXOC and good times talking to them.
    • Up x 2
  7. Badname0192

Buddy look at it this way.

You made a move that was terribly out of bounds, alongside several others but you'll never think on that.

What you brought Mr.Lancaster, was drama to a group that was already filled with it and yet never was intended to have it as part of the first place.

We had an exile of those that were not thankful for where they were and the services provided by we who host the outfit and survived it.

Then your move of putting in place a person who was pushed out for a variety of issues not fit for discussion which I shall forgive myself as I am currently an inactive member of the game, due to there being -so- many better games.

Nixon takes the reigns and I will still be about, as to your fate, well that's up to you right?

I hate the drama, but will be glad when I return to the game, that is if I do and rain terror upon softies which travel in huge packs.

This is my last post for a while I would hope on these forums!

DRAMATIC EXIT NAO!!

-see hyperbole-
  8. GlennBeckistan

This is a pretty accurate representation of what has transpired:
    • Up x 2
  9. Dagonlives

My experience with this outfit was having my BR 1 Matherson smurf repeatedly TK'ed because "I was a noob in their way". Good riddance I suppose.
    • Up x 1
  10. Badname0192

Yeah, sorry, but EXOC is a TR group.

Tell me more stories though, I'm pretty sure you have all the makings of a great fiction writer!
  11. Dagonlives

My alt was a Terran Republic character. So yeah, that would be evident.
  12. CptFirelord

This makes me soo...

.................what's the word I'm looking for...

Oh yeah!

Anyone who held any sort of respect for your people besides looking at anything but pure stats should wise up and listen for a second.

Why the TR HATED EXOC:
    We weren't jealous of your K/D ratios, or SPMs, most of us could care less how good at farming you are. We didn't care if you showed up to a fight or not. What rustled OUR jimmies the hardest, was how your members thought of themselves as gods amongst men.

Your "Holier than thou" attitudes towards EVERYONE that wasn't EXOC allowed for your members to go off on rants should someone do something as little as bump your tank with a flash. You would repeatedly TK members of all outfits should they accidentally shoot you with one bullet, TK you with splash while they've been spamming a doorway with HE shells for the last 5 minutes, or as previously stated, bump your tank.

The members of EXOC were ********, plain and simply. Good riddance, and good luck.
  13. RobotNixon

You should really read the whole thread before you post. Because you should edit your video, because EXOC is back in business, regardless of the mislabeled thread. Sorry if you had bad experiences with our outfit, I remember working with you guys in the past and you seemed like a good bunch. BBAT is a solid crew, and unlike you, I dont generalize an entire outfit by one person's actions. My advice is grow up, learn to read, and stop being mad cuz you bad.
  14. Badname0192

Doubt it.

FF was frowned upon with a couple of exceptions towards those who had the manners TREKKY920 claims EXOC has.

But I'll see haters who are salty everywhere on these forums ;)

I'll also say, this is an argument not worth winning, enjoy your easy victory on something that doesn't actually matter, that you posted on to whine about how someone (you needed a straw man) sought to TK you for whatever reason!

Cheers!
  15. CptFirelord

Thank you for your attempt at enlightening me DESTRUCTOR, but I read the whole post. Grats to you all moving to different outfits, I could care less. At least the debauchery of the entire group will dissipate along with the meaningless outfit tag.

I don't generalize your entire outfit by an individual action. ALL of you TK. ALL of you have that 'holier than thou' attitude. I'm not speaking here for my outfit, I'm speaking out of personal bias through experience.
  16. RobotNixon

Sounds pretty generalized to me.
    • Up x 2
  17. PotatoSlayeR

"I dont generalize..."
    "ALL of you TK"

wut
  18. AgentSpades

You sound a little mad. Wait a sec.

Ok, I guess I'm in VS character now. Instead of acting all upset about their prior transgressions maybe you should've taken justice into your own hand by doing one of the many acts of revenge.

-C4'ing their galaxy
    -C4'ing their sunderer
    -Whisper sweet nothings in their ear in proximity chat then knife them

Quite literally the list could go on forever. This is how we settle disputes the VS way. Don't get mad, get even, and let the the friendly fire trigger lock sort it all out.

EDIT: On my TR toon, I ran over 2 NC Heavies saving a TR EXOC guy, instead of a swift bullet to my head for not allowing him the pleasure of killing them, he said in proximity "whoa, thanks dude, that was close". High fives were had all around, as I putted my merry self into a tank mine hidden underneath a bush.
    • Up x 3
  19. Tatersangravy

EXOC has a pretty strict no FF policy there chief, not sure exactly where you saw us "repeatedly TKing"

May the Salt be with you...
  20. Dagonlives

Not a strawman, It was VengeanceD. If you want to pretend it didn't happen though, and didn't result in my deleting my Matherson character, you can do that. Seems like pretending things worked out for you guys. Funny enough, he was streaming Planetside 2 at the time.
    • Up x 1