Server Downtime for Patch February 13, 2014 6 AM PT

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 12, 2014.

1. salembeats

I didn't read that they made this change anywhere in the notes.
  2. themayorofspace

Sorry, I forgot how to clock. *facepalm* I'm a stupid idiot.
  3. kadney

Multi-Reply regarding the Tomcat-thing.
    Did you guys actually try it on the Testserver? I didn't but from the spelling I understand it like this:
    Before this update:
    You switch to A2A missile slot, lock on, shoot and keep tracking the target while having the missile slot active.

Post this update:
    You switch to A2A missiles, lock on, shoot, track the target but now you are able to switch back to the nosegun slot and aditionally can try to shoot the other ESF with your nosegun. Once you loose track of him with your crosshair, the missile will still loose it's lock.

Maybe someone that actually tested this on the Testserver can point this out exactly.
  4. Belarod

Why not add Mana Turrets to this? It seems like it would be a nice counter balance.
  5. d_carey Developer

Unfortunately, downtime is being extended by an hour. The cert and WDS point grants are taking a bit longer than expected.

Sorry for the delay; we want to get in and use the pink crossbow just as much as you guys do.
    • Up x 9
  6. VonStalin

It always was. Cloak and you are invisible to recon darts.
  7. themayorofspace

0_0
  8. Magicool

pls fix the lag!
  9. Ribero

You don't understand how badly I want to use this on live.
  10. xXCr0wleyXx

at least give us a double exp weekend for the extended downtimes ;)
    • Up x 4
  11. Centhan

Exactly. I guess I'm one of the few that thought infiltrators were fine as they were. You know, as in balanced..ie. they kill me sometimes, I kill them sometimes. This patch made them gods.

How did this patch meeting go? ...now, along with infiltrators able to one-shot you from incredible distances, lets make them more undetectable up close, they can stay cloaked indefinitely if stationary, and oh, add a sprint boost as well for when they want to move. You know, that's not enough, lets also give them a new weapon, make their EMP grenede destroy all deployables, and give them a motion sensor to spot everything in range. With our next patch, we're going to remove all classes except infiltrators, and change the game name to Infil-side2.
    • Up x 3
  12. XeliasX123

WHAT!! Not again :/
  13. CptCosmo

I think some of those things, your just confusing with bugs, game mechanics and poor skills on your part. There is hacking in this game but you make it sound way worse then it actually is.
  14. Krinkels

Don't make me come down there to SD! -shakes fist-
  15. Grayson

No problem, we got used to it.
    Oh and i dont want to use that crossbow, i dont want it to even exist, this is a sci-fi military shooter, NOT team fortress 2, too bad all i see is hearts, stars, zigzags, and unicorn camos all day. Too bad all that matters is 'mainstream material'....
    • Up x 1
  16. DK22

crips, can't these be done at 3am. *grumble grumble*
  17. XeliasX123

Btw, only got problems when i want to deploy the car? ( i can´t´get it to the spawn mode)
  18. OffAtTheKnees

Hmmm... when did "clock" become a verb? Kind of like "gift" is now a verb?
  19. Leadwrecker

YES!
    YES!
    HELL YES!

SOE, you done good.
  20. themayorofspace

I want a crossbow. Crossbows can be sci-fi. Just depends on how they look. If they look like something from a couple centuries ago, you have my permission to slap the developers across the face. If they look like something a few centuries from now, you have my permission to send them a thank you note. :)
    • Up x 1