Lines to not Cross

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by ewokinarmor, Feb 11, 2014.

1. ewokinarmor

Hey. I've noticed a lot of people often get angry about updates, nerfs, etc. I was thinking we could put together a thread for lines that should never be crossed: stuff that shouldn't be nerfed, taken out,changed, etc. Feel free to post some stuff.
  2. cruczi

Nothing should ever be taken out, but nothing should ever be so sacred as to be completely immune to change.
    • Up x 2
  3. Hoki

The big one is giving scan darts to non-infs in the form of the crossbow. I don't think anyone is thrilled about that.

Darklight was unnecessary. I'm hoping they make it unavailable for secondary pistols and the like or it'll just be exploited as the default anti-cloak commissioners for everyone.

As for everything else, maaan it disappoints me that they are so out of touch with the class, but hey, its a bunch of stuff we never needed so whatever.
    • Up x 6
  4. DevDevBooday

Atm the NS weaponry seems to be pretty sacred and unnerfable since they generally beat all weapons in their class.
  5. cruczi

No they don't. They generally have worse TTK than other weapons in their class and only excel at medium range.
    • Up x 1
  6. Antich

The ttk is marginally worse then other weapons in their class while being more accurate(and/or under rapid fire), better at range and impossible to distinguish if is a friendly or an enemy shooting. I considere a good assesment that NS weapons > faction variants at this point and at the rate of spread and the fact that we will be able to find one in any type soon there won´t be much faction difference except vehicles soon.
  7. DevDevBooday

Worse TTK than some but more than make up for it in handling.

If they werent so good no one would use them. But they are amazing.
  8. OldMaster80

Agreed. That's the only line not to cross: UNIQUE KILLS MUST REMAIN UNIQUE.
  9. Hiding in VR

That could be tempting fate :(
    • Up x 2
  10. Hoki

I put the weapons through their paces before I buy and adopt them. And quite honestly, emperor. Emperor all of the things.
  11. Stinneyt

Sorry. I'm not quite getting what you are saying here. Can you please elaborate?