Double SC

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SirYanako, Feb 7, 2014.

1. SirYanako

Alright SOE. You win. I give up on Triple SC. I was saving for it on Christmas, but it never came. But I will NEVER spend my money on SOE again without a sale (did it once, it was horrible). We haven't gotten a Double SC sale in a while. WHEN IS THE NEXT DOUBLE SC?
  2. Chipay

There's no x3/x2 SC for the same reason people only play on Indar.
    People on buy SC when there's a sale, it's why the prices are high.
  3. Hicksimus

Last I heard the answer is never. If you're somebody who liked to buy it then spend it on sale items later it's unfortunate(at least for you) but I guess if they plan on doing things like their Christmas sales then there's that period of time where the prices are similar.
  4. sindz

if the game really starts to lose even more players than it already has, there will be sales again. But atm, nope.
  5. z1967

Nope. Stop being spoiled and just buy it normally like the rest of us.
  6. Poacher

Around Thanksgiving 2012 I purchased five $15 SOE cards from Walmart. They were worth 1500 SC plus an additional 500 free SC each. I waited for the triple value SC event (near Christmas 2012?) which made each card worth 6000 SC and amounted to 30,000 SC. I purchase all my weapons and use certs for upgrades. I delete my characters a lot so purchasing weapons makes them always available. I may be odd but killing sprees with very low level somewhat gimped characters makes the game more interesting and challenging for me (if we could prestige once we hit 100 that would be awesome). Anyway, I haven't seen these Walmart cards nor double or triple SC events since I turned those 5 cards in. In hindsight I probable should have bought more game cards and redeemed them since SC is good for all SOE games. The glory days of Triple SC events with Walmart cards appears to be over. Apparently the Sony bean counters have spoken.
  7. Enchman

8. Umrtvovacz

9. Halcyon

Yeah sure, I'll just fork out $15 to get ONE matching armor/weapon/vehicle camo set. :rolleyes:
  10. Umrtvovacz

I just did that, twice, with Industrial Mix on Vanu and Shatter on NC.

No regrets.
  11. Halcyon

Awesome.
    Some of us actually want more value for our money.
    • Up x 1
  12. Morti

Yeah I'd rather throw £8 at an on sale game on steam that will give me 50 hours of gameplay, than buy some matching camouflage.
    • Up x 1