Server Downtime for Hotfix February 6, 2014 6 AM PT (3 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Luperza Community Manager

Downtime Start: 6 AM PT (3 PM CET) *Time Zone Converter
    Downtime ETA: 90 Minutes

Patch Notes
    • Zone crash involving vehicles
      • We’re still working on another known zone crash as well
    • Removed an incorrect entry in the cert tree that would cause players to lose 1,000 certs if selected
      • Lost certs will be refunded in the scheduled update next week
    • Potential fix for a small amount of players who are missing certain particle effects
    • Up x 6
  2. Torok

• Up x 2
  3. Ravenorth

Any chance getting ADS times fixed for KSR-35 and Phantom? They are horribly slow when compared to Impetus, these weapons should have identical stats.
    • Up x 3
  4. Technonuts

Could the AC-X11 be rebalanced, please? It is so much worse than the Razer GD-23.
    • Up x 1
  5. AdmiralArcher

do you think you could fix the audio sync for the T9 Carv -s and T9 carv for reloading? the animation is completely out of sync with the audio and its driving me nuts
    • Up x 1
  6. JeremyClaws

You should also fix the server issues. **** is flying everywhere, it takes 5 seconds for things to catch up to real-time, and many of the warning sounds are not working.
    • Up x 1
  7. sauna

Anyone else freezing at login? I can't log back into my Miller character :(. Have to force the process to shut down.

Actually, can't log in any character, planetside2.exe not responding...
  8. SergeantNathan

9. LocoCoyote

Hey, big thanks to Luperza and SOE for keeping the information flowing and thinking of the customer. I really like the new focus and I hope you all keep the status updates, "open kimono".

Big cheers, thank you.
  10. Nintyuk

What were the new galaxy cosmetics again?
  11. MichaelS

Looking on it at the test server, it's total ugly in my eyes. But then again ppl like tr and nc tank cosmetics ...
  12. Coalessa

Thanks! Also, since the last update I got a glitch where the Healing Beam from Medical Applicators weren't showing.
  13. MEDO12

Yes that's definatly me ,thank you .
    • Up x 1
  14. Samuel2213

I'm still missing my particles for the jump pads, medic beams/aura, and bullet sparks.
    • Up x 1
  15. BrianJ2

The particle was fixed for me when putting the graphics on High instead of Medium. Maybe that helps.(Particles for healing were missing for me on Medium)
    • Up x 1
  16. Bastid721

COULD YOU ALSO UN MUTE ME FROM PROX VOICE. TY SINCE YOU UNFAIRLY TARGET A SINGLE PLAYER AND DISABLE FUNCTIONS OF SAID PLAYER.
  17. Tathar

Not impressed

3 x server shutdown in 2 days now

and with the WDS patch tomorrow that will be 4x shutdown in 3 days.

double exp weekend should be given .
  18. YeTiBr0

[IMG]

Really, more updates this week? Gimmie gimmie double XP.
  19. Hammersteyn

Two days in a row?????? Keep it up, other games are calling....
  20. PoisonedAl

You greedy little s**ts are going to cry for double XP every time the servers go down aren't you? In Europe is 3 to 4pm right now. It's not "screwing over the EU players" if you have a job.