NS Bolt Action?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Falqe, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Falqe

Are there any planned NS Bolt Actions in the works? Reason I ask is because I love the Vanu's armor but not their weapons so much and would love to see one BAR with bullets rather than lasers for the Vanu.
  2. WMDeath

In the upcoming Infiltrator Update, there is going to be an NS sniper rifle, but it is going to be semi-auto, not bolt action.
  3. UKJK7

Phew, its quite alot of time to save for either EM4 Longshot or LA80, still deciding between the two, anyone's opinion is fine, it will help me make the final decision
  4. Lyrencropt

The only thing I see as being really important with a long range sniper rifle is travel speed/drop, and the longshot/parallax/rams 50 win hands down in that regard. It has virtually no drop out to 100-200m. The longer chamber time is a bit annoying, but finding a suitable target is more time consuming anyway.
  5. Tentakewls

All BASR are copies of each other so I doubt we'll see an NS one since it'd just be another copy of an existing weapon.
  6. ZeroErrorz

em-4 have the longest ohk range, the la80 is a mistake soe made
  7. Niller

The VS bolt action snipers are all the same, so I don't get why you won't use the vanu ones
  8. Falqe

That's a shame, guess I'll stick with the lasers!

I use the Vanu ones I just like bullets over lasers pretty much for the looks. I like to use the other NS weapons on the other classes too. Its nothing game breaking for me just aesthetics.
  9. Niller

The new BASR from the roadmap seem to have some interesting stats though but people will sure whine about the stats.
  10. UKJK7

Sweet, Picked up a $15 dollar PS2 game card and Im planing on using the SC on the EM4, thanks again. Also any quick tips on using the NS-44P Commisioner?
  11. EViLMinD

I guess most people don't realize this because I keep hearing people ask for NS BASRs.

REDUNDANT, folks.
  12. Tenebrae Aeterna

Very, but only because it's wanted. :p