New Player looking for established Outfit!

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Exozone, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Exozone

Hello, I have just started playing PS2 and will be playing a lot. I am looking for an Outfit to become apart of. I have a g430 Gaming Headset and can use Vent/TeamSpeak3 if needed. I do not have an Empire preference, yet! I had played PS2 a few years ago and already know most of the Basics. Thank you for your consideration. -Exo
  2. eatcow0

S3X1 Hellz Angelz is always looking for talent, always recruiting. We are VS, large outfit, use ts3, semi-serious and semi-derp.
    Requirement: Must love cookies or at least some form of pastry
  3. JangotheJet

The Unbalanced Breakfast(TUBB) is all ways looking for new guys. We're a small NC outfit . Not really that serious and we don't use TS3(we aren't large enough) . Hit us up in game or on the forums if your interested.
  4. Lastbender

YBOK {VS} is always recruiting people and looking for talented players we have 500+ of members but growing rapidly. We also use Ts 3 a lot if you need an invite hit me up "lastbender" in game
  5. khaan

Before you pick an outfit i would try out for hav0c. They will teach you everything you need to know about the game along with show you what team play is ALL about. No outfit in the game can match the speed/teamwork of hav0c. i encouge you to seek out leagon or sigss in game or look for a pubby squad with the v0c tag.
  6. Trudeus

Before you pick any outfit, make sure you play with them and work well with them. Pub platoons are the best way to do this, or talk to their leadership and see if you can slip into a private squad.

CSTB is a great option if you prefer a small-scale teamwork-oriented outfit. All of our contact information is in my signature. Our focus is doing jobs to help the NC, using small-scale strategic moves, squad tactics, spec ops maneuvers, and the like. We have Ops on Friday nights, trainings on Thursdays, and Joint Ops with other outfits every Saturday. We both play the objective and think outside the box, such as ambushing armor columns at the end of a bridge, "guerilla warfare", which is when we harass enemy forces from the mountains, AA batteries, and other unique tactics. While winning is nice and we try to achieve success, however, having fun is more important to us, so we end up playing both casually at times and serious.
  7. Identitiy

Hey, If you are interested, check out my outfits post (SOlx), we are a competitive outfit that also enjoys downtime, we have joint ops with some of the best TR outfits on the server every Friday at 6pm pst. As well as a scrimmage op night Saturdays, 6pm pst. Check out my post for more info, TR could use some help on this server, whether you join SOL Ex or not, TR is the way to go!
    • Up x 1