New but skilled player looking for an established small outfit with TS3/Vent.

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by MidwaYxz, Feb 2, 2014.

1. MidwaYxz

Hey guys I've been playing for a couple of days now and like to think that I'm not a complete rookie and can be of help to any Outfit. I am look for an established, small Outfit with TS3 or Vent.
  2. JangotheJet

What faction?
  3. MidwaYxz

NC, it's in the title too.
  4. JangotheJet

I have an outfit called The Unbalanced Breakfast. We are a laid back small group. we are stationed on Amerish and do operations on saturdays 2-4pm. My in game name is the same as here. Hit us up if you want
  5. Identitiy

I would suggest CSTB, a small, but coordinated outfit, Trudeus is their leader if you want to hit him up!
  6. khaan

before you pick an outfit i would try out for hav0c. they will teach you everything you need to know about the game along with show you what team play is ALL about. no outfit in the game can match the speed/teamwork of hav0c. i encouge you to seek out leagon or sigss in game or look for a pubby squad with the v0c tag
  7. Trudeus

Before you choose any outfit, definitely run with them first and try them out. You won't know what you're missing until you try them all out. Hav0c is a very good and serious group of players, but their attitude is focused on winning. I don't mean that in a negative connotation, but that is what their mentality is like. I get that information not from running into them or from running with them, but from several friends I have within Hav0c. From what I understand, winning is what they do. If that sounds like your cup of tea, try them out.

If that isn't what you're into, CSTB is always looking for recruits. We focus more on the gameplay, getting the job done (which can be quite separate from winning) and teamwork, over winning. All of our contact information is in my signature. We're a small, organized rapid-response outfit who focuses on doing jobs that need to be done, rather than simply farming like some outfits or zerging. We have trainings, Joint Ops with other outfits, scrimmages (we've scrimmaged against Identitiy's boys numerous times) and Ops Nights every week. More information on those can be found in our Intelligence Center (forums) on our site. As for a VOIP system, you asked for TS3 or Ventrilo. We use Raidcall instead, which is essentially a Teamspeak knockoff, but works fine for what we do.