Leadership Recruitment Thread

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Genserik, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Genserik

I'll send out the IP address with the PM. I will only be messaging the people that messaged me/signed up in that list. If outfit leaders/officers want to come, it will be at their discretion. I just don't want to turn what I'm going to go over, into a huge debate on how to run a platoon, since everyone has a different style.
  2. General3334

Copy that. Until then, I will take my team and gut me so NC.
  3. RHINO_Mk.II

*cracks knuckles*

Excellent, we might finally get a decent fight out of you folks with this new initiative. We will be watching.
  4. General3334

Hard to get a decent fight when the Vanu and Your boys are in bed with eachother, isn't it?
  5. RHINO_Mk.II

Hard to put up a decent fight with that defeatist attitude of yours, isn't it?
  6. Genserik

PMs have been sent through forums/reddit/wherever applicable. If you did not get one, please PM me and let me know. Thank you.
  7. General3334

Ehh, I'm only a defeatist when I need to be. Airbourne Infantry isn't always the best way to go, especially when they got rid of Deployable galaxies.
  8. ArielSharonEDR

Good luck on this endevour, I'll lend a hand when I'm around.
  9. MrBubbleSS

[0DMN] BubbleSS here and 0DMN's semi-official Ambassador. This looks like something that holds a lot of promise and I've been working closely with Whiteworm on helping improve the TR.
  10. Genserik

Sent you a PM. Thanks
  11. CaptHaddock

Please add me to the comm's channels.
  12. FitzBlitz

Hi, Genserik.
    Name's Devastator, leader of RMAR. I can only offer you limited support on this initiative. Due to the recent blunders of command, my outfit is wary of joining. My interests have and always will be only to RMAR. They are all that matter to me. That being said, I will offer full support if your undergoing proves to be worth my outfit's time, something we take care not to waste. You may not know, but my outfit is 4th on the server in terms of average player exp and we hold ourselves to a higher standard of achievement. The reason I bring this up is because my members are not idiots. If they see you trying to bang their heads against a wall, good luck getting them or me interested. I offer you something not all can provide, it is your choice to utilize it.

Friend me,
    Devastator
  13. Genserik

Will do, I appreciate the offer.

Just to be clear - This is not some unified alliance I am building. This is mainly a way to reach players semi-inactive outfits, or players that are on when their outfit is not. I recall when IR was disbanding, and how there were only a few active players left that had no outfit to really join for ops or to just play the game during the day. I want to provide a consistent place where anyone, from any outfit can just log on and join up. I have sent you a PM with the outline/talking points for the meeting. If you can make it, I'd appreciate your input.

Gen
    • Up x 2
  14. doombro

As someone right in the middle of your target audience, I love what you're doing. I really do. Keep us posted. It kills me everyday when I log in in the afternoon and I have no well-coordinated squads to run with unless I spend the rest of my afternoon tracking down a good group to run with at the time, which has never really ended up well.

Squad-sized outfits are in a pretty awkward position right now. I hope this initiative helps to improve the overall situation.
    • Up x 1
  15. FitzBlitz

Dear Genserik,
    I did not understand the endstate of you objective. Apologies for my error. In that case, you have my full support on this and my outfit will cooperate. I do run public platoons, just lately I have been doing more teambuilding squads among RMAR. I think Friday is gonna be the day we open up to 3-4 squads again. I invite you to join us.
    See you out there,
    Devastator
  16. Genserik

Not sure if I will have the time to hop on today. The Mrs. get's off work early, may hit up the theater or just be couch potatoes and watch a movie.
  17. Genserik

Update.

Days 1 and 2 went very, very well. Organizing nearly a full platoon during off peak hours.

If you want to platoon lead or squad lead then please, for the love of the Terran Republic, send me a damn PM and I will set you up. The TR on Waterson need this, badly. We have had full platoons, and squad leaders from different members of different outfits, working together fluidly in teamspeak.

Point being, we need a bigger leader roster to make this work. NUC, BRIT, IRNG, ODMN, ECUS, OI and QPRO are involved. Join in and help make this become a better experience for everyone.
  18. General3334

Awesome. I'll get my boys on it ASAP, but we're all having some strange issue with our In-game Mics out of nowhere. Once we fix that. we'll get on the horse.
  19. Genserik

Looking forward to it, really. The more people we get = the more ideas coming in = the better the platoon runs = unlimited possibilities for multiple outfits down the road.
  20. Msixty

When I log on, I know there's a 51% chance TR is going to lose and I'm gonna get slapped around like a Romanian housewife. That's being positively negative, not necessarily "defeatist".