Cannot get into the game: G99 Error

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by CHDT65, Jan 28, 2014.

1. PurpleOtter

CTD to browser window showing a message that "They are under maintenance".
    • Up x 1
  2. BenYeeHua

The login server is the same, except you are getting the Prosieben one.
  3. Titanacus

Shall we all sing a song in our time of deprivation?

How about Born in the NC? Or perhaps Die Heretic Die?
    If all else fails, we can sing the Double XP song!
  4. Rasmusac

Im getting to some weird page, for making a new account when i try to login. Very strange.
  5. IrishKnight

My issue just resolved itself.
  6. Shoe

I'm actually an SOE account so I shouldn't be getting the Proseiben server, I was just wondering if it was a minor outage or if the whole thing had gone.
  7. BenYeeHua

Nah, I guess the people that login before it is down, are still playing too.

Just see how many people is reporting this issues.

If they also get kick out, then this fix will be more urgent.
  8. Titanacus

Able to log in now.
  9. Krankie

Hmm it seems everytime i try to play the game as a break from other mmo's i seem to never beable to login i had the game a year played it around 20 times but atleast 12 of them times have been failed loggings and other problems not looking good hey SoE

Give it a few months - years someone will make a replacement to this game and planetside will be no more because your team isn't able to maintain servers Dayz standalone in "!! Alpha !!" has less problems. you should be ashamed of yourselfs for releasing a game you cannot manage shame on you

On my mistake i am now able to log in but i still cannot log onto my character on woodman sad really
  10. Shoe

Yup, just got back in as well. Someone must have rezzed the hamster.
  11. Luperza Community Manager

Just heard back from my Ops Team. It appears the log-in servers may be having some trouble. I'll let you all know when I hear more information regarding the issue.
    • Up x 1
  12. BenYeeHua

Thank for telling that, and lucky it is not DDOS again. :)

PS:While talking about this, I also get someone trying to log in my modem, causing disconnect for me. :p
  13. ShadowOfDeseas

Fix. It turned out to be my anti virus software "Comodo" It didnt trust planetside 2 and i blocked it theoretically, I fixed it be checking the logs of the software and unblocking it and trusting it in the untrusted. The pop up came again i saw the good news i trusted it, and it worked. It fully booted and i thank baby jesus. If it doesnt work for u research ur software for a fix. And i wish u luck