Warriors Of Christ (WoC)

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Maverick Shadowblade, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Phazaar

If they aren't rocking out to a bit of Matt Redman in proxy chat, I'm going to be sorely disappointed.
  2. Torok

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  3. Ronin Oni

I don't try and push Science on people in game... (Well other than fighting for the Vanu :D ) so I don't see how it's fair to let religious people spam /re or /yell etc.

They can make any group they want and keep their discussions to /platoonsay or /outfitsay and platton/teamspeak voice comms all they want.

I just don't want to hear about "christ saving my soul" or anything. Fairs fair, it shouldn't be allowed for anyone.

I'm not saying this recruitment thread would/should be against ToS as this is recruitment section and this just saying "Hey, we're trying to create this kind of outfit" but if I ever saw them spouting something in open comms, I would /report it just as fast as I do for any racist BS. (and I'd only /report it because I know if I countered with my views I'd definitely be called up on "violating Tos")
  4. RFMG567

Probably not a good idea to be advertising about the Seraphim on someone elses' post - however my offer still stands about the Leadership positions. And the TR alignment isn't entirely set in stone yet either... if I can be persuaded to change allegiances then I will, as we only have a small player base at the time of this post (I'd have to consult with them first about changing).

Nevertheless, I wish you all the best Maverick Snowblade :) and God bless

RF
  5. Serafine

What? o_O Lol? o_O

NumPad Enter mutes the current voicechat speaker(s). It's quite useful when you have deal with people like theinvisibleman.

This.
  6. Maverick Shadowblade

When I made this thread, I did not expect a great amount of feedback! :D Although some of it is against me and involving SOE admins to come clean up what I made, I have made my point on WoC. Message me or reply here your applications (BR 10 Required At Least :3)
  7. Kellth

Freedom from opression!!!