Can i run this game?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by FieryKnight, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Mightyiscoming10

Please apologize me for being strict, but I just want to let him know about it. Have a great day:)
  2. TheAppl3

If you take everything that personal you should probably keep a close eye on your blood pressure. You're making a huge problem out of a simple comment because you're choosing to take it the worst way possible.

Again, logic dictates that if his card is better than one which can play the game semi-decently, his performance should be even better. Instead of reading "lolz noob your card sux," try "really? awesome! according to (link) mine's a bit more powerful so I should be set!"
  3. FieryKnight

Im really sorry if it hurted you when i compared the gpu's. Its just that i really want to play this game. I guess you all must be having a great time playing this game.
  4. FieryKnight

I
    I see u have a great rig. How much FPS do u get??
  5. TheAppl3

Right now I get 60+ at all times (max settings, capped at 60) other than battles involving over 150 or so players. There it can drop as low as 45 for short periods if there are dozens of explosions at once. Otherwise 55fps or so in those fights.
  6. Mightyiscoming10

I
    I am really sorry for raging out from the single comment. My blood pressure was fine, I just didn't understand his reply at the first place. It was my bad and I admit that I took it in the negative side of my thoughts, which made everything else worse than ever.

But here is the thing I want to say. I wasn't angry by the fact that his GPU was better than mine, but I was frustrated because I thought he gave me the off-topic answer without any reason. Again, it was my bad to take in the worst way but I just want to let everyone in here that I am not a person that bangs the keyboard everytime just because my GPU sucks:)
  7. Mightyiscoming10

Nope, it was my mistake to take your comment in the negative way:(

Just ignore all the comments that I typed from yesterday. Please apologize me for being rude and off-mannered to you by the great comment you gave me at the first place. I thought that you're just comparing GPU for no reason until I found out that you just gave me a single like to my comment, which proves that it was not negative at ALL.

I do have a great time playing this game, and I wanted PS2 to be developed to the one of the BEST games in the world. Even though sometimes my GPU is so stubborn that it lags all the way to 5 fps (I have no clue why it's happening:( )(This didn't happen when I gave the first comment to your post), I am still satisfied that my 2-3year old laptop can hold this giagantic game.

Basically I was not mad or angry by your comparison or anything. I just thought that you were giving me the post without direct answers... which frustrates me by the misunderstanding of your comment.

Have a great day sir! I will always cross my finger for you to play this awesome game!:):):)
    • Up x 1
  8. FieryKnight

:) thanks :D :D. You play on briggs right?? which faction do u play for?? Im currently playing this in a 6yr old lappy and its very laggy i get like 10 - 15 fps and im NC. Unplayable :(
    • Up x 1
  9. FieryKnight

This game is more cpu intensive or gpu intensive?
  10. Paulus

Mostly CPU, but to get the best out of PS2 you ideally need symmetry between your CPU and GPU.

Certainly you will have a much better time if you meet the Recommended Specification.
  11. IamDH

Just try it. If it fails you'll have to do some tweaks in the useroptions.ini file to turn down the graphics
  12. Mightyiscoming10

Yes, I do play in the briggs server!

Currently, I play the most in Terran republic, but I usually play any faction that has the lowest population.

I wish we can meet together and troll around the battefield.

Fingers crossed!:)
  13. FieryKnight

ca
    can u add me..Im terran and my name is "Hungry4moreFPS" xD