EU Server Downtime January 24, 2014

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jan 24, 2014.

1. mikeyspud

That made me giggle
  2. TarkLeMonde

i ask me all the time last weeks..... wtf doing the Friday Night Ops all the time???

Commercial breaks? Sorry guy we make a break for a advertise because the server reboots again?
  3. CHDT65

Hard to get to Connery too.
  4. Overcome

Cobalt server is falling every time.
  5. sucoon

and again and again and again ... with a spoon...
  6. CHDT65

In fact, big lag on Connery.
    32% again.
  7. ncDieseL

I'm spending more time on the forums recently complaining about downtime, than I am actually playing the game.

Second night in a row my game has be ruined by server issues in less than an hour of playing.
  8. ncDieseL

Connery is US, so I guess it's not just EU?
  9. Tiedemann

Server hosting and "coffee" shops.
  10. Frenk

Is Miller still down? I'm too lazy to check it myself.
  11. Luperza Community Manager

UPDATE! :)

The Connery lag issue, I'm looking into as well, but I think that's a separate issue. Keep letting me know what's up though!
  12. LostGee

I live in the US PST and this is whats happening to me : i cluck play game and then it just closes,,, it doesnt give me and error nothing just closes... then i open it up again and then it says im already playing the game.. :/ after that i logg outt then logg in and now it says i need to install the game? but its already downloaded:/ i uninstalled it and reinstalled it twice already :/ still cant playy

I just started playing yesterday and it was working fine before the updattte.. After the update i started getting the problem above :/
  13. RisingPro

Woodman is bugged too. Keep getting kicked out of the character screen, and my outfit members who are still in say that Esamir is down
    • Up x 1
  14. Impala

Yeah, can't get past the character screen for Woodman. I have been disconnected 3 times from it prior to it refusing to let me in, I was on Esamir each time.
  15. Luperza Community Manager

Woodman is EU. As stated before, we have a 15 minute downtime for y'all. I'll let you know when everything is back up. :)

Can you let me know what you're experiencing on Connery? What kind of lag? Whenever you report things like this, the more detail you can provide to me, the better. :) Thanks!
  16. CHDT65

Sorry for the trouble, but I may have now a problem with my connection, which is happening by coincidence at the same time with the troubles with the European servers.
    So, very probably, no problem on Connery :D
  17. Luperza Community Manager

Ah okay! Thanks. :)
    • Up x 1
  18. CHDT65

Update: my connection rebooted, Connery's smooth as butter :)
    • Up x 1
  19. Luperza Community Manager

Great! :D
  20. RockISonner

22.00pm CET was 50 mins ago or am I wrong? Any news?
    • Up x 1