ETA to BR100

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by nooblet91698, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Ribero

When you're as bad as me at this game, you're probably better of focusing on your next hurdle rather than the finish line i.e your next BR and not BR100.
  2. Eclipson

I am BR 69, and according to Dans Fall, I have another 1328 hours, so I don't think i'll ever get to BR 100. I say that, but if an actual interesting meta game gets added down the road, and I stick with this game for the long run, I might. If I continue to play as much as I did last year (unlikely), it will take me another 2 years to reach BR 100. But with new games beginning to peak my interesting, it will take me at least 3-4 years, or never. You have a few days less playtime, and are a few ranks below me, so you are probably in the exact same boat as me. To get to BR 100, you either have to be incredibly good at farming, or just generally great at the game, or have a metric ton of time on your hands.
  3. f0d

with membership and really hammering away at it on doublexp weekends it took me 37/38 days
    without a membership i think i would have probably got it next year sometime
  4. Lewk

I am 0 days away from reaching br100. Already did with no membership/boosts (over 50k kills) :D My br53 NC however has enjoyed some awesome boost + double xp weekends :D
  5. VSDerp

God zorro only br 40? Lol you have more hours on the forums lol
    • Up x 1
  6. Konstantinn

Cert trickle doesn't stop or slow down really, BR is kind of meaningless. At BR50 ish if you invested your certs wisely you should have all the tools you need to be on a pretty equal footing with everyone else. Everything beyond that is variety and flexibility. Still useful, but not necessary.

I have a BR92 NC, pretty much everything I use long bought and upgraded. BR 52 TR, finally got to a point where I don't miss any of my highest char's tools. Getting to BR100 is purely an ego thing.
    • Up x 1