Amazing Player on Connery, check this out

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Reaper018, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reaper018

There is a player on Connery named Ellayt who is obviously emitting very suspicious activity, now for well over 24 hours. Now I have known several players who have placed in support tickets on him, as he is absolutely crushing everyone he meets no matter how outnumbered he is.

So, my question is since numerous support tickets have been placed on this guy and obviously answered by our timely GM staff(because we're able to put in multiple tickets on the same guy after awhile to let the message of "don't place more than one ticket on one person" message), this guy must be totally legit right? He is still playing as of 12 minutes ago, and he started his spree around this time last night. 24 hours.

/sarcasm

https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428082724678426833/killboard
    https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428082724678426833/stats
    • Up x 1
  2. CactusLynx

Already sent in a support ticket and screenied for GMs.
  3. Reaper018

Yeah, I already sent in a link to my twitch highlight to them too, that was 24 hours ago.
  4. NC_agent00kevin

I dont know if you guys have been reading the forums or not lately, but cheaters dont exist in Planetside 2.
    • Up x 2
  5. Reaper018

Of course not, it's obviously just new stages of nanite infusion.
  6. Kurohagane

Pff, and they said only the vanu were transhumanist
  7. Reaper018

With something like this going on for 24 hours, very blatantly, how can we trust that any sort of moderation is happening at all? I sure can't.
  8. nubery

Guys what are you all freaking out for? This guy is just your average player. 12.0 K/D? Pft. My KD is well over 90. He's nothing.
  9. Reaper018

10. FigM

It happened during day time US. So if SOE had a single employee that handles support cases, it would have been address at least within a couple hours

I think SOE just fired everybody who "doesn't seem important" and now they got barely enough people to handle even the simplest problems
  11. Metallic123

It's funny the staff is quicker at deleting these threads than actually solving the in game issue.
    • Up x 1
  12. Rogueghost

Offline now, either banned or ragequit after getting killed by the worst weapon in the game, even with all his fancy 3rd party programs.
  13. AdmiralArcher

funny, i knew something was up when he killed me the second i stepped out of the spawn room from 100 meters away with a stock god saw.......and then again....and again......naaaahhhhh he couldnt possibly be cheating right?

whats the point of cheating? i just...i just dont get it anymore
  14. lesserbob

Weak, gutless insecure wankers whos only thrill left in the petty little pathetic thing they call a life is to cheat and grief others and think they are "successful" for doing it.

Just understand, the minute a person uses an aimbot (or other cheat) they count for less than spit and you are more than they will ever be. Both in the game and most likely real life as well.

But eh, they think they have the software therefore they have the right. Idiots
    • Up x 1
  15. Shadowyc

It's probably more like playing The Elder Scrolls with TGM on. You get to do all sorts of crazy ridiculous **** you otherwise wouldn't be able to do, like mow down a dragon with an extremely tame weaponized spoon mod...when an iron dagger would be significantly more successful.
  16. Luperza Community Manager

Our Customer Service Team is looking into the issue. Do continue to submit CS Tickets for suspicious behavior. Only one person needs to submit a ticket regarding the player in question. More tickets about the same issue just bog down the system making it take longer for new issues to be seen as our team responds to every ticket they receive in the order they are received. Remember we get a million tickets a day (obviously kind of exaggerating :p) and it may take some time before a GM gets to yours specifically.

When submitting a ticket regarding this issue in particular, remember to use the "In-Game Issue> Community Standards" category. It'll help get your ticket seen by the right person much more quickly.

Thanks everyone!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.