Game Crash to desktop

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by SetsunaFFS, Jan 21, 2014.

1. SetsunaFFS

My game keep crashing everyone 2 - 20 mins to desktop without error message !!!

Can somebody help me? I am new to this game !!!

Thanks !
  2. fr3aksh0w

I just posted in a similar thread. It happens to me too, it's not just you. Random crashes without warning or delay (just goes straight to the desktop)
  3. Gheeta

Yep, it's a common problem. Nothing you can do about it.
  4. xxSparkyxx

You may need a new video card, I had a game like this a while back, and it crashed a ton. Bought a new video card and it worked brand new.
  5. SetsunaFFS

I am using a laptop !! so i cannot really buy a new video card !
  6. xxSparkyxx

Oh, you did say desktop. Well if it is a laptop, most likely it cannot handle a game of this scale. If you can run minecraft, that is not really the same, as the PS2 has really good graphics. Is this all you have?
  7. Fatal1o1

No but you can try and turn your graphics setting down and take some of the load off your GPU.
  8. Dannemannen

It's probably not the GPU. I didn't have this problem until PU02 when I also started to crash every 20-60 min to the desktop. Use a i7 3770 OC 4,2Ghz and AMD HD7850. The strange thing is that if I crash and log on again, I'm still in the same squad as when i crashed and if it's during a alert I get full XP, as if i never left the game...